Funny things to do in an elevator

Flamewhisker

I'll start the list off with a few!!!

-When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.

-Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.

-Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.

-Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"

-Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.

-Move your desk into the elevator and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.

-Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play. (i sooo really want to do this one!)

-Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on ask them if they hear something ticking.

I'll take this opportunity to remind you all that this is a G-rated forum, so please leave the smutty/indecent jokes out. Show some maturity; avoid the obvious sex jokes and try and come up with something original and actually funny. Hopefully then you'll have a quality, memorable thread, rather than a stupid one ;)

cac29dfe51.png

image.png

Please click and warm up my egg.

I usually just wat on a elevator.

But one day I wanna do a hand stand in it

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

This was on a website :shame:

Also,

-Talk to someone through a puppet.

-Layer the floor with Snickers bars.

-Stand in the back carrying a chainsaw and wearing a hockey mask. Don't get off.

First thing I thought of was the Aerosmith song. Love In An Elevator. Yeah.

haha im not the only one! \'

i like the putting the desk in the elevator one. but the title for this thread can be taken...um, different ways.

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

First thing I thought of was the Aerosmith song. Love In An Elevator. Yeah.

haha im not the only one! \'

i like the putting the desk in the elevator one. but the title for this thread can be taken...um, different ways.

o.O then i'm oblivious today, I don't see how..... :?

but lol to everyone :lol:

cac29dfe51.png

image.png

Please click and warm up my egg.

As Mitch Hedberg said "I like to pretend that someone elses floor is wrong. Someone gets on and presses 3, HA HA! you're on 3!. Dude I don't think I can ride with you. "

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

have sex

The topic is "Funny things to do in an elevator" not "Immaturethingstothinkabout things to do in an elevator".

Ontopic: I like to bump into the wall of the life and imagine the thing is rubbing against the wall so hard sparks are coming out.

I'll take this opportunity to remind you all that this is a G-rated forum, so please leave the smutty/indecent jokes out. Show some maturity; avoid the obvious sex jokes and try and come up with something original and actually funny. Hopefully then you'll have a quality, memorable thread, rather than a stupid one ;)

I'll leave you with the best of the 3rd series of Trigger Happy TV (UK sketch show[bBFC classification: 12a/15]) which includes a few elevator sketches for you fanatics :lol:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... r+happy+tv

(may have to reload the page to get the video to play and stop displaying the 'unavaiable' message)

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Make a sign and tape it to the back of the elevator. When the door closes, move away from sign and pretend to freak out.

The sign would say "OUT OF ORDER: This elevator is currently being repaired."

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Am I the only person that rolls my eyes anytime somebody comes up with a new funny thing to do in an elevator, or a random store?

Some of these were funny when I was about 10 years old, and I'm almost 21 now. They certainly weren't funny the second, third, or 10th year of hearing them.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Be naked and have a naked fat man chasing you.

You surely mean chase a naked fat man into the elevator, and then stand calmly. Whilst nude.

I don't ride elevators often. Usually when I do I'm excited that I'm in a magic room that will make me travel up a mountain.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Funny things to do:

Set up a really long bored game and play it with yourself. When someone asks you about it say "Shh i'm thinking!" then proceed to yell out every one of your thoughts.

Put your legs on one wall and arms on the other and work your way up to the ceiling and wait for someone to get on, then pounce!

Either that, or attempt to escape without using the doors.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3