Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. wait, if you knew it was sarcasm, then why would you go and start this whole thing? :wall: Because he could.
  2. I really only watch like discovery, history, food and weather channels.
  3. Yeah, they changed it. The first time I did it there were no fancy cutscenes, but I did it on my "Pure" and saw that.
  4. They really do have a lot of power. A lot of crap too though. Ot: Frequent? Not these days.
  5. Who DDOS's for runescape stuff? Seriously, what a waste and pointless risk.
  6. And there's a reason why where I live is called New England. Basically the same. Quite rainy and cold yesterday, quite warm and sunny today. This.
  7. That's why I refused to look at this thread, it makes me wish I could punch the kid in the face.
  8. Skull replied to godc0mpl3x's topic in Off-Topic
    Nothingness or reincarnation. Not that I really care, I have no control over it.
  9. Skull replied to Shin's topic in Off-Topic
    Let me inform you about the little button on the bottom right called the edit button. It's what you use instead of posting three times in a row.
  10. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Did nothing other than school really. Almost done now =P~
  11. <('.' <) <( '.' )> (> '.')> Only thing I can make :lol:
  12. I remember when I was better than you too. :roll:
  13. I was self sufficient back in the day because I had very little money, and it was honestly a pain in the [wagon] to spend an hour spamming "Buying xxxxxx! xxxxxx gp ea.!" With the ge I buy most things because it's more efficient.
  14. Depends what we're talking about. If it's legit little kid child porn then I'd report it to the cops if it's not on the internet or use google if it is. If it's like girls my age sending pictures out then I wouldn't do anything. Because then like 90% of my school would be f'd.
  15. He never specified what the cloud was made of so I'm going to assume it's a cloud of mustard gas. Ergo, deadly.
  16. 6 people in my town's schools have confirmed cases, but none in my high school. So I won't get it. Not that I've ever even gotten the regular flu in my life and that's a lot more common.
  17. I need to run, I've been getting fat since track ended. :lol: :cry:
  18. I Buried the Sky - August Awaits http://www.myspace.com/iburiedthesky What do you guys think?
  19. I found what I'm going to do when I'm bored. That's insane, I though the 2k I got was impressive :lol: I don't think I need to rate this.
  20. You already got 2 people to make you a signature. You can't just keep trying to trade up.
  21. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Drove around, listened to music, chilled.
  22. DeathMATH. Not man :lol:
  23. I remember when I was better than you, now it's not even close :? :lol: Nice job with everything.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.