Everything posted by Animaslayer
-
Will you be this kind??
With that huge of a price difference, I can't help but be suspicious. OT: I would probably keep my items...There's a good chance I'd come back to try out new updates 'n' such, and I would prefer not to be at a disadvantage. +1 id give some stuff out but i cant really see me quitting =/
-
Will you be this kind??
thats was in my bag and and didnt have no bank room
-
Will you be this kind??
today i was in lumby cellar before going to see somefire works someone was quitting and gave me this now wil you be this kidn when you leave??
-
The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide
Nice, btw i'd highly recomend you update your browser lol. that is one OLD browser i think jesus may recognise it
-
Kalphite Queen Killing Guide (AOW discussion)
iam gonna go duoing when i have supplies later ^_^
-
The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide
trip one trip two trip three trip four new setup Trip 5 (In writing! :lol: 60 addy bars rune limbs and 38,400 gp
-
Taleswappers Video Guides - [new] Mithril Dragon, Solo KBD
nice guide
-
Zombies
hahaha i remember that EDIT : after reading it..can i come with you guys =/
- Do you know?
-
Noob Busters
i like to see what comes out of their mouths when i ignore ^_^
- New game?
-
in english please
you mean dragon fire shield?
-
The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide
rawr i told it to cancel this post :x
-
The Ultimate Aviansie Slaying Guide
i shall have to try this next trip ^_^ a downside =[ youll have to pick up your bolts seeing as though your not using acummalator
-
Noob Busters
when theres lotsa noob... in lumba-ridge who ya gonna calll..noob busters!!! yes i am aware i spelt lumbridge wrong just so its sounds right in the song ^_^
-
in english please
Of course not silly... ...They're British :roll: id laff if it was in jibberish quit yo jibba jabba fool!
-
is jagex trying to rid rs fansites?
if they dont liek fansites why did andrew say to tip it when that flashback thingie happened
-
Do you think Andrew and Paul
+1 they do a greta job comapred to other games
-
is jagex trying to rid rs fansites?
ur talking crap...no they arnt
-
New game?
if runescape is set in medieval times thats like mechscape in star wars
- What is your favorite gun?
-
Do you know?
Who do you recognise more or know?? I heard/know of Zezima : 1 I hear/know of Sallem : I hav'nt heard/know of Zezima : I hav'nt heard/know Sallem : 3
-
Is it RuneScape 3 already?
click "a new game" topic =/ thats the discussion there
- New game?
-
New game?
I'm sure they are hiring a separate team for it. but what will take more priority =/ Whatever game makes them more money. why dont i think logically like that =/ Because you're too busy making =/ smileys... =/ =/ its a face of all kinds -.- OT: i hope runescape stay alive