Noob Busters

Dizzle229

Ive just learned that people have come up with creative ways to ditch noobs. Its annoying when they follo you asking for free stuff. Just now I had one and I traded him (which canceled his follow) declined, and ran. When he found me again, I...... yodeled. He immediately logged out. What havwe you guys done to ditch these guys?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

When they follow me, i line them up in a doorway, so that when i close the door, they are trapped behind it and i run off with a chuckle...

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

We wouldnt have this problem if they released an option to let people follow us or not.

*Most needed update ever!*

I generally log out/in and leg it as fast as I can!

Edit: I guess that sounds kinda awfull.. but they are really annoying! They dont leave you alone even if you ask them politely.

I turn chat on friends or put them on the ignore list. Then they can follow me all they want, and I don't have to listen to them.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I attempt to destroy their ego using language and sentences they can't report successfully. It's fun.

For example:

Fr33 st00f pl0>

"Why would I want to support the dregs of the RS community? Its enough that you're bothering me and messing with my kind nature, but, asking for free stuff? That's item scamming! ..."

And so on, I like doing that.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

Got to admit it wouldnt be runescape if we didnt have them. Its kinda flattering in a way. Its wrong but you can always ignore them.

I dont consider players that follow me to be 'noobs' exactly. Noobs are players that are more abusive, offending, scamming, lurers, etc.

The players that follow you begging are generally just well.. sad imo. They dont listen to my advice. I am a member and they must pay to beg? Their parents pay I mean? huh? Why dont they play the game? They are not necessarily nasty players though.

:)

I just carry on doing whatever it was I was doing.

Although, to be honest, I don't tend to spend all that long in one place, so I don't get many people following me normally,

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

After months of scientific research and calculations, I have determined what attracts these vile denizens of RS.

Starting with the biggest attractor:

Skill Cape

Partyhat

High combat

Dragon stuff

White mystic

Masks (rares)

Santa

To get rid of these pests,

Use a teleportation spell

Use the door slam method

Run away to altar or someplace.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

i add them on one of my skiller accounts and follow them saying hai can i has phree stuffs?? i died to a imp

and on and on and on.. \'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who you gonna call? NOOB BUSTAS!.. had to :D

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

I normally just run with their request, like when the ask for phree stof plox I give them 1 gp then tele.

I've done that too.... but they still accept the 1gp.... geez, they're desesperate(sp?) :ohnoes:

When people uses me as "taxi" (following someone going in the same direction u do) I just stop :shock:

and wait..

and wait..

and wait...

until they go away :D

¨)

¸.´¸.*´¨)

(¸.´ (¸.Lilith1023

Lilith1023.png

I have never encountered a noob that i need to escape, but

"You shall regret this, fool mortal!

I will return!

*adds to friends list*

*teles*

*on pm:*I have returned for you, fool mortal! "

If that fails, what won't?

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.