Will you be this kind??

Animaslayer

today i was in lumby cellar before going to see somefire works

someone was quitting and gave me this

OMFG!!.bmp_432544.jpg

now wil you be this kidn when you leave??

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

thats was in my bag and and didnt have no bank room

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

A guy once offered me about 20 million more than the value of an item I was selling, and I told him it was too much rather than taking it.

There are a few of us out there. ;)

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

A guy once offered me about 20 million more than the value of an item I was selling, and I told him it was too much rather than taking it.

With that huge of a price difference, I can't help but be suspicious.

OT: I would probably keep my items...There's a good chance I'd come back to try out new updates 'n' such, and I would prefer not to be at a disadvantage.

33vye4i.jpg

2re6ssn.jpg

to be honest quite a few of my friends asked me that (when i not long got my whip)

i said they could have my whip if i quit to avoid the 'Why? i've been your friend don't u trust me?' rubbish <.<

If i quit i'll keep all my items ::'

It's better to have no friends than it is to have 'friends' like that -.-

OT: I would probably keep my items...There's a good chance I'd come back to try out new updates 'n' such, and I would prefer not to be at a disadvantage.

+1 id give some stuff out but i cant really see me quitting =/

Animaslayer.png

It was when godswords were new, and he didn't understand how the prices worked.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

I wouldnt really give my things to a stranger. If i was permanently quitting i would give my things to a good friend. I will have to stop playing for a while soon before exams start and i will keep my stuff then.

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

I've been a lot nicer than that. =) Anyone who has been to any of my quiting drop parties (where I drop everything from my bank (normally converted into good items before the party) only to come back 5-6 months later broke and with a desire to earn it all back) knows that I give out some insane yummies.

I have a video somewhere of my latest drop party that shows at least some of the yummies...

~Dave

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

I've giving out about 10M, so yes.

Add me ingame pl0x? :wink: :lol:

OT: I am not and will never be that kind.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I've never quit entirely from the game and don't really see why I should give out my items just being I'm leaving for a while.

Like SirHartlar said, there's no guarantee they'll ever return the favor, or if they'll even still be your friend when you come back, or still be playing when you get back.

I'll give out stuff still just not if I'm "leaving".

icecube7.jpeg