What is your favorite gun?

Dizzle229

For the record, no I'm not planning anything lol.

But what is your favorite gun? Please post information. Heres mine for an example.

M1 Garand

Is accurate, has a high rate of fire, and pack a punch. The only real problem is that it only has 8 bullets per clip. But this is made up for by the quick reloading.

Tell me about yours.

Please base your answers on experience not by what you played on a video game.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously doubt that anyone here has handled any kind of combat machine gun. The most you'll probably get is shotguns and rifles, from the people like me who like shooting sports.

p2gq.jpg

Either an M-24 sniper rifle, or a Voss L-AR...err, I mean an M16 with an ACOG 4x scope and M203 Grenade Launcher. Oh, that and an .82 Berreta, simply because Bob Lee Swagger manages to shoot down a helicopter with one...I think. :lol:

jjroxlu7.jpg

On the BF2142 forums, some guy was talking about a sniper rifle that could fire through a cinderblock wall, losing only very minimal speed. The bullet was 1 inch ( :shock: ) and the gun itself could kill or injure if fired from anything except a prone and supported position. I'm not entirely sure what the effects of getting shot with that would be, but if it hits your head, you ain't getting back up :P Come to think of it, your head would probably end up a few meters away.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Hmm, considering im not old enough to own a proper gun nor am i a gangster, i would have to say my old super soaker xp-something...two water canisters and a pressure gauge...you can keep your m1 garand.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I have a few. the 9mm Berretta (sp?) is pretty good, easy to handle, doesn't jam much (in my experience anyways), the .38 S&W is just plain fun, and the Luger is awesome \' . The M-4 blows, it keeps on jamming at the range. I even got a dual-feed last time :shame: :wall:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

On the BF2142 forums, some guy was talking about a sniper rifle that could fire through a cinderblock wall, losing only very minimal speed. The bullet was 1 inch ( :shock: ) and the gun itself could kill or injure if fired from anything except a prone and supported position. I'm not entirely sure what the effects of getting shot with that would be, but if it hits your head, you ain't getting back up :P Come to think of it, your head would probably end up a few meters away.

Eh im not sure if this is it but the US military is now using a sniper rifle that shoots ACCURATELY for over a mile its used to destroy small vechiles like jeeps exct...armor piercing...I doubt you'd survive being hit by one ^^

cobradudewk6.jpg

Siggy and avatar by 4be2jue

Eh im not sure if this is it but the US military is now using a sniper rifle that shoots ACCURATELY for over a mile its used to destroy small vechiles like jeeps exct...armor piercing...I doubt you'd survive being hit by one ^^

FUTUREWEAPONS ftw \' . Great show, it really is.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Never Tried a gun but I'd like to fire some.

My favorite based on looks would probably have to be an M-16 or an MP5.

And Video game is M21, semi-auto sniper ftw!

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

Personally, I've only had experience with Air rifles and shotguns, from when I used to hunt (I'm not a hill-billy, so shh). BUT... Judging by my Counter Strike: Source experience... I'd go with the Desert Eagle or the Kreig. 8-)

New sig to come!

Since I have only shoot with 2 guns (Assault Rifle RK95 and light anti tank weapon) I have to say that shooting with the anti tank weapon was pretty shaking experience.

Doesn't maybe look so impressive on video but man it pumped andrenaline up.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.