What is your favorite gun?

Dizzle229

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My country does not allow guns if some one saw you with a pee shooter i think they would put you in jail however my favorite gun.. *google searchs: "big F***'ing sniper [wagon] kicking rifle" *

If i happened to be in a tight situation i would be most suited with removing some one's head with this more or less something much smaller would do the same thing.

To be honest i lost intrest in those "bang-bang-incrediblely-stupid-survival-shooter-lets-do-this-thing-ran out of money-cause we paid some celebrity to be in this film - oh well, we found 10 bucks lets just add explosion" films along time ago although I like the Bourne series, at the enemy's gates, shooter.

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

is a video of people firing a .577 rifle. I would not want to be hit by any rounds that monster fires.

If given the option, I don't think people would want to get hit by any bullet

It's a question of relativity.

If you were hit in the chest with your run of the mill 9mm round, you might bleed a bit and it'd hurt, but you'll generally come out alive because it generally won't penetrate bone.

If you're hit with that .577 monster, good luck having most of your torso when that round is done with you.

Not unless I tase you first, bro

onceiroseik5.png

AK-47.

The most reliable automatic machine gun, without a doubt.

That's what won Vietnam. The American M16's just broke and jammed.

When I play First to Fight, one of the more realistic army games, I prefer the M16 over the Ak-47. The only reason I'd use the Ak over the m16 would be in close quarters, as it has an auto fire option. However, the M16 is more accurate, has less recoil, and can be used from a decent distance.

jjroxlu7.jpg

AK-47.

The most reliable automatic machine gun, without a doubt.

That's what won Vietnam. The American M16's just broke and jammed.

When I play First to Fight, one of the more realistic army games, I prefer the M16 over the Ak-47. The only reason I'd use the Ak over the m16 would be in close quarters, as it has an auto fire option. However, the M16 is more accurate, has less recoil, and can be used from a decent distance.

The AK-47 is not famous because of its accuracy, but because of the fact that it is cheap and because it is EXTREMELY reliable. There has been stories of people pulling 30 year old mud caked AK's out of the ground, and them still being able to fire.

Imagine having these in RS. This would be our company sign.

aV2eB8ni.jpg

Nice. I need that as my avvy ::'

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

M107 Sniper Rifle.

m107qc5.png

HEADSHOT.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.