What is your favorite gun?

Dizzle229

Well I have only ever shot two guns- an AK-47 and an M-16, both owned by a friend of my dad. The M-16 was much more accurate and had less recoil, but the AK is an EXTREMELY resilient weapon. For actual shooting, between those two I would go with the M-16, but I do have a demilled AK-47 hanging on my wall, so it's a toss up. Ive always wanted to try something that shoots a .50 BMG though. Kill me some TANKS! :lol:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea, I forgot. Panzerfaust ftw \'

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

is a video of people firing a .577 rifle. I would not want to be hit by any rounds that monster fires.

If given the option, I don't think people would want to get hit by any bullet

Well, maybe a little derringer or .22. Bounce right off ::'

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

I personally love my Mossberg Model 500, one of the most dependable firearms on the market. It's excellent for the two reasons I have it. For one, it shoots very accurately up to 400 yards which is great for clay shooting. Also it's great for home defense. I would never shoot anyone, but the Mossberg makes a satisfying racking sound from behind a locked door.

I have two other firearms: A non-functional Steyr M1912 that my grandfather found in World War 2. Also, a Ruger MkIII target pistol that I love dearly.

I have my eyes on the Walther P22 .22LR pistol. It's lighter than the MkIII and is still very accurate. Plus it's damn sexy for a target pistol.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

On the BF2142 forums, some guy was talking about a sniper rifle that could fire through a cinderblock wall, losing only very minimal speed. The bullet was 1 inch ( :shock: ) and the gun itself could kill or injure if fired from anything except a prone and supported position. I'm not entirely sure what the effects of getting shot with that would be, but if it hits your head, you ain't getting back up :P Come to think of it, your head would probably end up a few meters away.

It's called Barret in the US.

In Sweden it's called AG90.

http://www.soldf.com/ag90.html (Please notice the picture with the bullets in compairson, it's the biggest bullet that goes into the Barret)

And yeah, your head would literally blow up.

As for myself, i'd say..... PSG90 (AWP for you CS nerds)

http://www.soldf.com/psg90.html

p.s: if you want to know anything about *almost* any weapon, ask me. I know basicaly everything.

tifsbti6oi.gif

180px-Macstationcairolarge1ki.jpg

Lol. :thumbsup: :XD:

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

4lnmfxt.jpg

PEW PEW!

Huzzah! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Given the right circumstances, you might create a large fire with that. :oops:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Guns are generally illegal here in the UK, so I've collected a few replicas

I prefer the simplicity of a Colt 1991

Gaming, I love the sniper rifle from Unreal Tournament

In movies, I love the supergun that Mark Walberg uses in The Shooter :)

Harrington.gif

is a video of people firing a .577 rifle. I would not want to be hit by any rounds that monster fires.

If given the option, I don't think people would want to get hit by any bullet

It's a question of relativity.

If you were hit in the chest with your run of the mill 9mm round, you might bleed a bit and it'd hurt, but you'll generally come out alive because it generally won't penetrate bone.

If you're hit with that .577 monster, good luck having most of your torso when that round is done with you.

Sniper rifle ftw

meh i hardly used a gun seeing as though one

i live in england where guns arnt sold 9dum america...think ltherd be less gun crime if they didnt sell them? -.- )

not old enough for a shooting gallery

but sniper rifles own

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P