Everything posted by Lowgravity
-
Some good fonts to get
Dafont Has loads and is free.
-
selling guthix pixel sig
Nice sigs, your linework rocks but your shading is kinda sucky.
- Looking for team!!
-
Entangles 3D sig shop [ONE OFF DEALS!] CLOSED FOR NOW
His sig probally took ages to make, i'd be surprised if he was willing to sell that for 300k :roll: .
-
new pixel character
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=123527 Yes.
-
!#!Buying Sig & Avy,500k!#! ONLY PIXEL NOW
What does your guy look like, and what is your fishing, i'm making pixel one.
-
3 sigs// Firefox promo
I use I.E and it's fine.
-
new pixel character
Probally ripped that on also.
-
Improve this Banner!
They have a massage board? :lol:
-
my first actual pixel sig..
Rofl why did he rip something so rubbish :lol: .
-
Leaving the media board...
Cya. Have fun on Deviant.
-
Entangles 3D sig shop [ONE OFF DEALS!] CLOSED FOR NOW
Paint.
-
Quer you do it.
Quer = opener of st0ffs.
-
Quer you do it.
Quer is gonna make it.
-
Need A Sig.
Gg bump months old post.
- Quer you do it.
-
Pixel Houses, Group Project, 39 Homes + Zimlem's Atrocity
Guys i'm making a new topic so post there because the guy on this isn't active.
-
Pixel Houses, Group Project, 39 Homes + Zimlem's Atrocity
Hey Quer make a new one of these so we can get some new houses of everyone because that one is hella old :D
-
New Pixel Sig
Why are you getting mad over such a little thing like this? Nice sig I really like it! 8.9/10 :) Because I like to proove a point.
-
New Pixel Sig
Right, give me a theme and I will do a newb sig like yours in less than a hour. Would like to see you do the same. And I belive Entangle may have possibly being sarcastic? :roll:
-
Top 10 Sig Makers of All Time?
Shaw doesn't do pixel. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok, sure he doesn't :roll: .
-
Top 10 Sig Makers of All Time?
Why is this limited to pixel artists and abstract, you should just have the best artists without subjects or atleast include all of them. In no particular order.. Pixel : Jeppoz, Shaw. Abstract : Nadril, DH. Grunge : Haven't seen alot of people do this, I like IckyTimo's work though. 3D : Entangle, amazing work.
-
New Pixel Sig
HAHA LMFAO!!!!! Fergz13 you newb, it says that because I made many changes and I was happy with that one so I named it final, so that I don't have to keep renaming it newb, yes I have no sense of humour yet im the one who crys when I get bad feedback. SAD IDIOT I think it the best way to describe you Ran. Entangle is the possibly the best artist here and isn't afraid to express his opinion.. I would be surprised if he didn't render his sig himself, maybe you should check out his shop :roll: . You're sigs can be done in less than a hour. Maybe you need to learn that bad feedback can also be used as constructive critisizm and that you could change it so your sigs are better. But I guess you just love people sucking up to you so just keep asking for ratings that way you won't demoralise yourself any further. Wow, your dumb remarks just keep flooding in, this is what you want from rate it's don't you, you don't want them to rate artwork, you just want them to boost your ego or something.. I don't rate artist, I rate the art, which seems like everyone is forgetting.
-
New Pixel Sig
There, unfinished but my most recent.. Lol I haven't seen any kind of cartoon on computer or wherever that has shading like that. Block shading isn't even bad, maybe he should stick to that. And I was making the point that maybe he should have used his own imagination for a idea, he may as well have put somebody in a box with eyeholes following someone, atleast that is good.
-
Taking sig requests (1 hits free shop!) C L O S E D
Oo i'll take one! Color- Orangy brown Text- Blue Lotus - (Oh Dear, You're Dead! - optional) Style- Grunge Border- no border Picture- Can you please make the size 144x80? It needs to be that. Thanks so much dude I love your work.