Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vmser

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vmser

  1. vmser replied to Ape's topic in Off-Topic
    I can type with my 5th toe :P (The little one) Not gonna do it though, keyboard smells too much afterwards
  2. The thing is: Most of the bibles contents are to be read between the lines, the words behind the words... Its not to be taken literally... If you read it literally, theres probably ALOT thats wrong.
  3. Might I suggest: Bach - Air As heard in Se7en, the scene in the library.
  4. Thats for a male though.
  5. Dutch - native language French - Learned it for 10 years, live like 20 km from france. Fluent in it. English - Apart from the odd unknown word, and the 'to-too'-mistakes and mistakes between 'l' and 'll', I do fine :) German - Been taught in school, didn't like it much, but I can understand most, and get most said (and written) Spanish - Just know the basics, but enough to get around as a tourist. And I'd like to include my dialect, west-flemish in here too. A variant of dutch, but with alot of french influence, very fast spoken, still using falls (contrary to dutch), and incomprehensable for every other dutch speaking person. Intend to learn basic finnish or swedish once.
  6. And belgium beat san marino 8-0 :D
  7. 83 seconds on expert. 3 seconds on the 10x10 field.
  8. Apart from the odd stupid post, I always try to talk decently. Try not to forget to type like I should. Basically, try to do what a fair bit of the native english speakers tend to neglect. It's a shame: Despite the fact they want that they think english will get them anywhere in the world and be understood, they neglect their own language. I don't want to sound arrogant, but I can say I'm fluent in 3 languages, and get along quite well in a fourth. Some americans only know english, and not even that could be called 'decent'. *Sigh* It's an attittude thing, I guess?
  9. I normally type on an AZERTY keyboard, but I tend to use a QWERTY one for programming... Adjusting to a change takes me about 2 mins... And I can type azerty on a qwerty keyboard, and vice versa.. Got my dactylo diplom, virtuosity in both english and dutch, 400-450 keystrokes a minute, something around that.
  10. Herbie , The love bug.
  11. Battle Royale. The explaining of the rules video ;) (Someone else post a new screencap ;) )
  12. Enemy at the gates.
  13. First and current cell phone: nokia 3410. Bought it at age 18.
  14. /me guesses, basing on style and looks 'un long dimanche de fiancailles'.
  15. Somebody had too much time on their hands: http://home.planet.nl/~beekv044/TheyreTakingTheHobbitsToIsengard.wmv Videoclip/Song, 5 mb download. EDIT: Trying and embedded link. http://www.wijfzonderlijf.be/fun/index.asp?par=f_post&ID=100&y=2005&m=8&d=1
  16. I use the worth 'hence' quite often, and I'm no native english speaker. And the worth 'thus' :) Henceforth I find even cooler :)
  17. vmser replied to xyrec's topic in Off-Topic
    I should check, but prices have skyrocketed here aswell. Think it's approx 1.10 euro per liter of diesel..
  18. Where do you live? Belgium What is your age? 19 What do you look for in a product? - Good return for my money - Quality, but not at all cost - Usefullness. I don't buy what I don't need. What kind of music do you listen to? - Dance - Rock, often getting close to more metal-like stuff What are your hobbies? - Listening to music - Having long walks/ bike trips with my gf - Swimming - Reading - Computer games.
  19. vmser replied to Dontknowyet's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd create a Tiny. It'd smoke yer puny little King king black dragon. Right, ARENAscapers? :wink: :D In time, I might beat it. I hope.
  20. 3 people: father, son and grandson. 2 of them are fathers, 2 of them are sons. (technically, all male persons are sons, but you get the point)
  21. in support to Mercifull's claim: http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/tooth.asp And on here (http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/wheels/sift/coca-cola.htm) it said: The average 12 ounce cola drink contains 9 teaspoons of sugar; The site seems pretty anti-Coca Cola though.
  22. drinking too much of anything at all is unhealthy. Goes for coca cola, alcohol, but also for extreme amounts of water for example. But on the subject: Yes, it does contain acids. Yes, it contains a lot of sugar, which is bad for your teeth. Yes, an overdose of caffeine won't do you good (sleep, etc..). Yes, it contains too much calories. No, it won't really harm you, if you consume it WITH MODERATION.
  23. Hah, they should've known better.. How can you NOT get a patent on it? :s
  24. I used to be the one's whos sheet they wanted to look at to copy from :s
  25. vmser replied to runescape102's topic in Off-Topic
    Didnt miss much :) Just entered GameShark code in my emulator. Piece of cake.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.