Everything posted by vmser
-
pokemon
Likely to be a glitch yes. Ive never had that, not even on Mirage Island..
-
How do you clean your consoles?
I don't clean them. No need to. The inside is exposed when putting in a cartridge.. for like half a second. It's clean enough.
-
Help with Pokemon
I had a lvlv 100 golduck (trained) with 4 HM moves.. It owned, surprisingly.
-
Help with Pokemon
While trading pull out the link cable, you will be both end up having the charizard, or w/e pok̮̩̉̉mon. :wink: That's how I got my Mew on pok̮̩̉̉mon blue. Oh, if you go that place where you can get "missingnumber", put the tm you want 99 of 6th in your inventory or something, you will get 99 of them, also works with "rare candy", anyway, that was with blue, don't know how business is now. The duplicating thingy only works in red and blue.. (talk to the guy that learns you how to catch pokemon, fly to the port, surf up and down the right shallow border.. ) It's also useful to know this strategy will permanently screw up the game cartridge and there is no way to fix it, I'm speaking from experience. Go to a PC and start viewing the 'hall of fame', there will be a lot of bugs, some strange lagged music and weird graphics. Overall there will also appear more bugs and pokemon names will be messed up often. This doesn't hurt the gameplay too much but it's annoying. Not for me.. its been about five years since I started doing it and my game is still fine... Right.. There used to be a rumour your gameboy would catch fire if you did.. Didnt bother me. I played it as a rom on pc :)
-
OMG IT HAS ARRIVEDDDDD!! 3 web-cam pictures of the head adde
How long till someone asks how long you had to stand still to make that sculpture of your face.. :D
-
How many posts did u have on Scapeboard?
Around 5 k I think.
-
Help with Pokemon
While trading pull out the link cable, you will be both end up having the charizard, or w/e pok̮̩̉̉mon. :wink: That's how I got my Mew on pok̮̩̉̉mon blue. Oh, if you go that place where you can get "missingnumber", put the tm you want 99 of 6th in your inventory or something, you will get 99 of them, also works with "rare candy", anyway, that was with blue, don't know how business is now. The duplicating thingy only works in red and blue.. (talk to the guy that learns you how to catch pokemon, fly to the port, surf up and down the right shallow border.. )
-
I met the worlds smallest girl
Hey, even normal people don't get a job that implies nothing else but sitting..
-
Chillout music (think 5.30am)
I consider the Mother Earth album by within temptation suitable for that.. Once had a record of which I assume it was made by Tiesto, excellent for such occasions, but never got my hands on a copy of it :( I found one track of it though, titled 'clockwork orange'...
-
Almost got fired...
I know exactly how you and gehjl feel... When I was 10, me and my 2 friends were caught on the... Internet... Looking at... You know, but I was stupid when I was 10, that was the worst feeling ever when my aprents found out and they had a talk with me... Years from now you'll laugh when you remember it. Hint: Know what your parents do on the internet. You'll come to an unspoken agreement you just let the other do what he wants :D
-
When you think Tip.It who do you think of?
I remember the spamming Gangster TF that wanted 1000 posts before christmas? ;)
-
Tell us something most people wouldn't know
So? I was like 2 weeks away from being 19...
-
Can anyone access RuneScape?
No problems here, or so it seems.
-
Tell us something most people wouldn't know
Intentional? Good luck with it, either way :)
-
Memory?!
Hmm.. Strange. If the guy above is correct that we are taling about RAM memory, im surprised there are actually games that do not install when you don't meet the system requirements... And do you have 10 gigs hard drive, or 10 gigs free on your hard drive? If its the first case: You fill it faster then you think.
-
Help!! important!! USB ports not working at all
Probably something happened that made your card with USB ports no longer to be connected to your motherboard. Likely to be this if this doesn't show up where GSW said. If you know nothing about the hardware: Stay away from it.
-
CRAZY FROG
Don't like the frog? Put it in the microwave! http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005 ... stqqlatest
-
Almost got fired...
Apparently, the parking system on our cars does not seem to detect a Porsche. (due to having a too low nose). Its NOT a good feeling.
-
What parts of driving do you hate?
being stuck behind a way-to-slow vehicule, in a situation that doesn't allow me to surpass it.
-
Arabic - Toughest language to learn??
I can understand most spanish (written, that is) due to my knowledge of french. And combining my good knowledge of french, and very basic spanish, i can decipher quite a bit italian... :D
-
Racism in France? Oprah rejected from Herm�������¨s
French aren't really snobby. Rather chauvinistic, but imo, that's better then patriotism...
-
All, I just can't describe how happy I am this very moment.
I knew this had to be DVD-related.. Yikes, how do you keep paying for all those?
-
Arabic - Toughest language to learn??
How do you define difficulty of learning languages? Amount of grammar rules and exceptions? Well, for example English only has "the" in front of nouns. Swedish has "Det" and "Den". German has "Der", "Das", "Die". Obviously many languages have even more. Exceptions to rules aren't that bad, what is bad is when the basic rules are numerous and difficult to remember. In my opinion as a non-native English speaker, this is not the case with English. I really fail to see why English would be any harder than the other ~3000 languages out there. Sure, for those who do not speak another indoeuropean language it is going to be difficult to learn it. The same could be said for any other language and family of languages. Also, for the record, unprounced letters exist in most languages. For the first thing: Dutch no longer use falls, except in some old expressions.. Fortunately. Latvian, if I remember correctly, has 14 falls! My dialect (west-flemish) still has some kind of falls to it. As for exceptions: English is like NOTHING compared to french. And german is like the opposite: Pretty much have rules for everything there. I find english EASY to be honest. But I think, for a foreigner, dutch is rather hard to learn... And I can confirm: dutch, french, and german also have unpronounced letters.
-
Summer jobs - with a catch
Shouldn't be too hard to find something... If you are willing to work, there is work to be found. Always.
-
Yarrr! I have a new summer project!
Hmm.. 700-800 degrees shouldnt be to hard :) Hope you can make something decent out of it!