Everything posted by Flodder450
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Germany's population gets hit hard by said nuclear waste. Lahtor Field being a paranoid bugger declares war on Holland as he sees it as an act of aggression rather than an accident. German army moves into Holland, navy is bombarding the coast, and the air force flies superiority missions over holland airspace. holland detonades the remaining nuclear plant,all life in europe on the ground is wiped out,save for the dutch,who've hid themselves underground,well prepaired with all means possible I was just about to help you.... i let it explode because i thought itwould be over faster
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Germany's population gets hit hard by said nuclear waste. Lahtor Field being a paranoid bugger declares war on Holland as he sees it as an act of aggression rather than an accident. German army moves into Holland, navy is bombarding the coast, and the air force flies superiority missions over holland airspace. holland detonades the remaining nuclear plant,all life in europe on the ground is wiped out,save for the dutch,who've hid themselves underground,well prepaired with all means possible
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Hollands update while experimenting with nuclear liquids,a large amount of liquid has flown into the ocean and is bieng transported via the currents to all countrys,people all around the world are advised to destroy all vegetables and fruits,it may be infected with PHAz-007(the poisenus liqued) Holland has abandoned their houses and now live undergound,using the rubble from the disintegrating houses,they've built variuos look-out posts around the country
-
What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?
Trying to unlock TT in diddy kong racing +beating the 4th level
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
i hereby,sell 50% of my shares in holland to pirate_felix,he is now my second in command,and shareholder
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
Such as? All those fetishes are fairly normal, really, except maybe the incest. As long as it's not, like, transpyronecrobestiality. I was with you up until the teacher thing. huh? Transpyronecrobestiality would be...lighting dead transsexual animals on fire? By "the teacher thing," Lenin, you mean as a [specialInterest], or the situation? I didn't specify the ideology thing because I didn't wanna throw the thread off-topic (that seems weird to say in this forum. :? ) Glad somebody agrees with me that they're not all weird, though. : No, that would be wanting to have sex with dead transsexual animals that are on fire. dude,you just gave me a mind[bleep]/very strange mental image
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
Such as? All those fetishes are fairly normal, really, except maybe the incest. As long as it's not, like, transpyronecrobestiality. I was with you up until the teacher thing. huh?
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
Christ. Though I really really don't understand what's wrong with incest except for the fubar baby reasoning behind it. Agreed. I mean, honestly, I don't think there's anything that would get me to act--not even with like three rubbers, a diaphragm, and whoever it was being on the pill. The whole thing would be way too awkward to reflect on. It theoretically could be remembered well, but realistically not, and shoved down and never mentioned again, so I wouldn't ever do it. But that being said, why is the normal reaction to any thought of that nature always "ugh! that's disgusting!"? I mean, we're talking about people who you know really well and are moderately intimate with--emotionally, not sexually--but doesn't the desire for sexual intimacy follow somewhat naturally? The one thing I really don't get is why it's taboo to think about same-sex incest stuff. Personally, I think the thought of girl/girl incest of basically any pairing that doesn't span more than one generation is HOT. It's not like it's gonna make freak babies, certainly, so...who cares? :? [hide=And now, Dragoon presents...another [specialInterest]list to lighten the seriousness of the previous crap.]Dominatrices, dominatrices, dominatrices, but no cigarette burns. Giving oral almost more than getting it. Being in public places--photo booths, restrooms, maybe right on a park bench if it's the middle of the night. Ponytails, pigtails, braids, (single and double), each for their own varying cuteness factor.As I said before, all girl/girl incest, including sisters, cousins, mother/daughter, aunt/niece, and any of those prefixed with step- or made plural (i.e. mother/aunt/sister/cousin, or mother/daughters, whatever). Rape if the person is actually willing, both by me and of me (and I know that's completely unrealistic, I basically just like the idea of staging it). Lesbian rape, too. Hentai but not tentacle stuff for the most part. Bondage wherein the tied-up person has to watch two others right in front of him/her (doesn't matter where I am in there.) Also, I HATE lesbian porn if the main thing they do is toys. It's too impersonal. Um...I'm starting to think I might be an addict...and seriously, I have looked at only three topless pics (all at once) and NOTHING MORE for the past TWO MONTHS. I'm trying to be a good boyfriend, but...god help me, I need an outlet for my fetishes that I can't get until I move out of the house, and that could be six months to a year.[/hide]I am amazed at my ability to creep people out, and not gonna let a good thing go to waste. :thumbsup: EDIT (to avoid double posting): I looked up that teacher I mentioned from before, and she's getting married later this year, so nuts to that idea I suppose. Plus weird ideological differences that I never in a thousand years would have expected. :shock: dude,you need to go and play some videogames to hold you fetishes under control i think...... wait....you just spent all of your cash on porn,didnt you? Who in their right mind spends cash on porn? Rule 34 of the internet. Runescape has been occupying my time pretty well lately, though. i just totally misread that :wall: EDIT
-
Help?
i somehow managed to make my internet explorer menubalk go black,is this fixable?
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
Christ. Though I really really don't understand what's wrong with incest except for the fubar baby reasoning behind it. Agreed. I mean, honestly, I don't think there's anything that would get me to act--not even with like three rubbers, a diaphragm, and whoever it was being on the pill. The whole thing would be way too awkward to reflect on. It theoretically could be remembered well, but realistically not, and shoved down and never mentioned again, so I wouldn't ever do it. But that being said, why is the normal reaction to any thought of that nature always "ugh! that's disgusting!"? I mean, we're talking about people who you know really well and are moderately intimate with--emotionally, not sexually--but doesn't the desire for sexual intimacy follow somewhat naturally? The one thing I really don't get is why it's taboo to think about same-sex incest stuff. Personally, I think the thought of girl/girl incest of basically any pairing that doesn't span more than one generation is HOT. It's not like it's gonna make freak babies, certainly, so...who cares? :? [hide=And now, Dragoon presents...another [specialInterest]list to lighten the seriousness of the previous crap.]Dominatrices, dominatrices, dominatrices, but no cigarette burns. Giving oral almost more than getting it. Being in public places--photo booths, restrooms, maybe right on a park bench if it's the middle of the night. Ponytails, pigtails, braids, (single and double), each for their own varying cuteness factor.As I said before, all girl/girl incest, including sisters, cousins, mother/daughter, aunt/niece, and any of those prefixed with step- or made plural (i.e. mother/aunt/sister/cousin, or mother/daughters, whatever). Rape if the person is actually willing, both by me and of me (and I know that's completely unrealistic, I basically just like the idea of staging it). Lesbian rape, too. Hentai but not tentacle stuff for the most part. Bondage wherein the tied-up person has to watch two others right in front of him/her (doesn't matter where I am in there.) Also, I HATE lesbian porn if the main thing they do is toys. It's too impersonal. Um...I'm starting to think I might be an addict...and seriously, I have looked at only three topless pics (all at once) and NOTHING MORE for the past TWO MONTHS. I'm trying to be a good boyfriend, but...god help me, I need an outlet for my fetishes that I can't get until I move out of the house, and that could be six months to a year.[/hide]I am amazed at my ability to creep people out, and not gonna let a good thing go to waste. :thumbsup: EDIT (to avoid double posting): I looked up that teacher I mentioned from before, and she's getting married later this year, so nuts to that idea I suppose. Plus weird ideological differences that I never in a thousand years would have expected. :shock: dude,you need to go and play some videogames to hold you fetishes under control i think...... wait....you just spent all of your cash on porn,didnt you?
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
i sometimes misread the classic Rareware logo as "Rapeware" or "Raperware"
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
dragon,im shocked you shoud get to see the phsychiatrist i have a crhush on the sister of an old friend shes like 12-13,jailbait anyone?
-
Questionable Items in Your Possession
like 3 meters of USB cable,hanging like a chain trough my room 2 camera usb-av cables a stereo double plug AV cable
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
That sounds kind of kinky. how is that kinky, exactly? if there was whips, chains and handcuffs, THEN it would be kinky It's kinky because you're skipping school to do stuff with a chick, I think. i fail to see how that is kinky, exactly. lol also, we were only playing ps3/xbox! i swear! yeah right :P
-
One of a kind gaming experiences
Was playing nightfire007 on the gamecube with my friend he was using the sentinel,i was using a sniper rifle when he shot his rocket,i hit the rocket as soon i as it was firing out of the loop epic.
-
What You Consider Attractive in Men and Women
a big dose of random humor,amnd nice boobs/[wagon], lol
-
Are YOU a fanboy?
nintendo fanboy but im more into N64/SNES games :lol:
- Guess the Game
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
erm sorry guys also,you guys cant take over the ABC islands,as they belong to holland
-
Guess the Game
yup,de europese stedentocht to be precise,how do you figured it out lol?
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
holland has made indonesia and suriname her colonys,they are exporting a large amount of resources to holland,which i will sell to a good trade partner
-
Guess the Game
no any dutch guys on the video game board? hint :davilex,w98
-
What makes you who you are?
Differences -i can think up whole storys just at random -im autistic :twss:
-
Things that used to scare you as a kid (Pics!)
the scream of dial-up internet :wall:
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
me!ill trade it for milk holland just made the north-south line a reality