Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flodder450

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Flodder450

  1. Germany's population gets hit hard by said nuclear waste. Lahtor Field being a paranoid bugger declares war on Holland as he sees it as an act of aggression rather than an accident. German army moves into Holland, navy is bombarding the coast, and the air force flies superiority missions over holland airspace. holland detonades the remaining nuclear plant,all life in europe on the ground is wiped out,save for the dutch,who've hid themselves underground,well prepaired with all means possible I was just about to help you.... i let it explode because i thought itwould be over faster
  2. Germany's population gets hit hard by said nuclear waste. Lahtor Field being a paranoid bugger declares war on Holland as he sees it as an act of aggression rather than an accident. German army moves into Holland, navy is bombarding the coast, and the air force flies superiority missions over holland airspace. holland detonades the remaining nuclear plant,all life in europe on the ground is wiped out,save for the dutch,who've hid themselves underground,well prepaired with all means possible
  3. Hollands update while experimenting with nuclear liquids,a large amount of liquid has flown into the ocean and is bieng transported via the currents to all countrys,people all around the world are advised to destroy all vegetables and fruits,it may be infected with PHAz-007(the poisenus liqued) Holland has abandoned their houses and now live undergound,using the rubble from the disintegrating houses,they've built variuos look-out posts around the country
  4. Trying to unlock TT in diddy kong racing +beating the 4th level
  5. i hereby,sell 50% of my shares in holland to pirate_felix,he is now my second in command,and shareholder
  6. Such as? All those fetishes are fairly normal, really, except maybe the incest. As long as it's not, like, transpyronecrobestiality. I was with you up until the teacher thing. huh? Transpyronecrobestiality would be...lighting dead transsexual animals on fire? By "the teacher thing," Lenin, you mean as a [specialInterest], or the situation? I didn't specify the ideology thing because I didn't wanna throw the thread off-topic (that seems weird to say in this forum. :? ) Glad somebody agrees with me that they're not all weird, though. : No, that would be wanting to have sex with dead transsexual animals that are on fire. dude,you just gave me a mind[bleep]/very strange mental image
  7. Such as? All those fetishes are fairly normal, really, except maybe the incest. As long as it's not, like, transpyronecrobestiality. I was with you up until the teacher thing. huh?
  8. Christ. Though I really really don't understand what's wrong with incest except for the fubar baby reasoning behind it. Agreed. I mean, honestly, I don't think there's anything that would get me to act--not even with like three rubbers, a diaphragm, and whoever it was being on the pill. The whole thing would be way too awkward to reflect on. It theoretically could be remembered well, but realistically not, and shoved down and never mentioned again, so I wouldn't ever do it. But that being said, why is the normal reaction to any thought of that nature always "ugh! that's disgusting!"? I mean, we're talking about people who you know really well and are moderately intimate with--emotionally, not sexually--but doesn't the desire for sexual intimacy follow somewhat naturally? The one thing I really don't get is why it's taboo to think about same-sex incest stuff. Personally, I think the thought of girl/girl incest of basically any pairing that doesn't span more than one generation is HOT. It's not like it's gonna make freak babies, certainly, so...who cares? :? [hide=And now, Dragoon presents...another [specialInterest]list to lighten the seriousness of the previous crap.]Dominatrices, dominatrices, dominatrices, but no cigarette burns. Giving oral almost more than getting it. Being in public places--photo booths, restrooms, maybe right on a park bench if it's the middle of the night. Ponytails, pigtails, braids, (single and double), each for their own varying cuteness factor.As I said before, all girl/girl incest, including sisters, cousins, mother/daughter, aunt/niece, and any of those prefixed with step- or made plural (i.e. mother/aunt/sister/cousin, or mother/daughters, whatever). Rape if the person is actually willing, both by me and of me (and I know that's completely unrealistic, I basically just like the idea of staging it). Lesbian rape, too. Hentai but not tentacle stuff for the most part. Bondage wherein the tied-up person has to watch two others right in front of him/her (doesn't matter where I am in there.) Also, I HATE lesbian porn if the main thing they do is toys. It's too impersonal. Um...I'm starting to think I might be an addict...and seriously, I have looked at only three topless pics (all at once) and NOTHING MORE for the past TWO MONTHS. I'm trying to be a good boyfriend, but...god help me, I need an outlet for my fetishes that I can't get until I move out of the house, and that could be six months to a year.[/hide]I am amazed at my ability to creep people out, and not gonna let a good thing go to waste. :thumbsup: EDIT (to avoid double posting): I looked up that teacher I mentioned from before, and she's getting married later this year, so nuts to that idea I suppose. Plus weird ideological differences that I never in a thousand years would have expected. :shock: dude,you need to go and play some videogames to hold you fetishes under control i think...... wait....you just spent all of your cash on porn,didnt you? Who in their right mind spends cash on porn? Rule 34 of the internet. Runescape has been occupying my time pretty well lately, though. i just totally misread that :wall: EDIT
  9. Flodder450 posted a topic in Tech and Computers
    i somehow managed to make my internet explorer menubalk go black,is this fixable?
  10. Christ. Though I really really don't understand what's wrong with incest except for the fubar baby reasoning behind it. Agreed. I mean, honestly, I don't think there's anything that would get me to act--not even with like three rubbers, a diaphragm, and whoever it was being on the pill. The whole thing would be way too awkward to reflect on. It theoretically could be remembered well, but realistically not, and shoved down and never mentioned again, so I wouldn't ever do it. But that being said, why is the normal reaction to any thought of that nature always "ugh! that's disgusting!"? I mean, we're talking about people who you know really well and are moderately intimate with--emotionally, not sexually--but doesn't the desire for sexual intimacy follow somewhat naturally? The one thing I really don't get is why it's taboo to think about same-sex incest stuff. Personally, I think the thought of girl/girl incest of basically any pairing that doesn't span more than one generation is HOT. It's not like it's gonna make freak babies, certainly, so...who cares? :? [hide=And now, Dragoon presents...another [specialInterest]list to lighten the seriousness of the previous crap.]Dominatrices, dominatrices, dominatrices, but no cigarette burns. Giving oral almost more than getting it. Being in public places--photo booths, restrooms, maybe right on a park bench if it's the middle of the night. Ponytails, pigtails, braids, (single and double), each for their own varying cuteness factor.As I said before, all girl/girl incest, including sisters, cousins, mother/daughter, aunt/niece, and any of those prefixed with step- or made plural (i.e. mother/aunt/sister/cousin, or mother/daughters, whatever). Rape if the person is actually willing, both by me and of me (and I know that's completely unrealistic, I basically just like the idea of staging it). Lesbian rape, too. Hentai but not tentacle stuff for the most part. Bondage wherein the tied-up person has to watch two others right in front of him/her (doesn't matter where I am in there.) Also, I HATE lesbian porn if the main thing they do is toys. It's too impersonal. Um...I'm starting to think I might be an addict...and seriously, I have looked at only three topless pics (all at once) and NOTHING MORE for the past TWO MONTHS. I'm trying to be a good boyfriend, but...god help me, I need an outlet for my fetishes that I can't get until I move out of the house, and that could be six months to a year.[/hide]I am amazed at my ability to creep people out, and not gonna let a good thing go to waste. :thumbsup: EDIT (to avoid double posting): I looked up that teacher I mentioned from before, and she's getting married later this year, so nuts to that idea I suppose. Plus weird ideological differences that I never in a thousand years would have expected. :shock: dude,you need to go and play some videogames to hold you fetishes under control i think...... wait....you just spent all of your cash on porn,didnt you?
  11. i sometimes misread the classic Rareware logo as "Rapeware" or "Raperware"
  12. dragon,im shocked you shoud get to see the phsychiatrist i have a crhush on the sister of an old friend shes like 12-13,jailbait anyone?
  13. like 3 meters of USB cable,hanging like a chain trough my room 2 camera usb-av cables a stereo double plug AV cable
  14. That sounds kind of kinky. how is that kinky, exactly? if there was whips, chains and handcuffs, THEN it would be kinky It's kinky because you're skipping school to do stuff with a chick, I think. i fail to see how that is kinky, exactly. lol also, we were only playing ps3/xbox! i swear! yeah right :P
  15. Was playing nightfire007 on the gamecube with my friend he was using the sentinel,i was using a sniper rifle when he shot his rocket,i hit the rocket as soon i as it was firing out of the loop epic.
  16. a big dose of random humor,amnd nice boobs/[wagon], lol
  17. nintendo fanboy but im more into N64/SNES games :lol:
  18. pic fails to work
  19. erm sorry guys also,you guys cant take over the ABC islands,as they belong to holland
  20. yup,de europese stedentocht to be precise,how do you figured it out lol?
  21. holland has made indonesia and suriname her colonys,they are exporting a large amount of resources to holland,which i will sell to a good trade partner
  22. no any dutch guys on the video game board? hint :davilex,w98
  23. Flodder450 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Differences -i can think up whole storys just at random -im autistic :twss:
  24. the scream of dial-up internet :wall:
  25. me!ill trade it for milk holland just made the north-south line a reality

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.