One of a kind gaming experiences

SirHartlar

Have you ever done something in a game that has made your jaw drop? Whether by fluke or with immense skill, I'm sure everyone has had at least one moment whilst playing that has left them in disbelief. Whether you no-scoped three people at once or scored a freakish goal that couldn't be recreated if you tried your hardest; post them here. I'm talking about the moments where you wished you'd grabbed video footage, or had someone in the room to see that moment of madness. ;)

For me it has to be scoring from the corner line on FIFA 09, if you can watch the video it shows how flukey I was to curl it in. Note it was intended to be a cross! :P

http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/1452208

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing Super Mario Galaxy from beggining to end, something that must be done to understand.

Walkthrough both Super Metroid and Chrono Trigger (seriously, SNES rocks).

Is that you, God?

Yes grasshoper, now go play Super Mario Galaxy, i know you have a wii

Morrowind, definitely. From the day I got it, I spent pretty much all of my free time doing nothing but playing it for several months. No other game has ever sucked me in like that.

Tafkan.png

[hide=Achievements]Quest Cape - 31st October 2009

68,238th to Fletching Cape - 7th February 2010

Champion's tackle box - 26th July 2010

Nomad killed - 4th of November 2010

140,305th to Woodcutting Cape - 12th April 2011

187,690th to Cooking Cape - 6th June 2011

72,234th to Fishing Cape - 7th July 2011

19,010th to Crafting Cape - 8th July 2011[/hide]

-1,000,000+ point combo in THPS4.

-Getting everything in FF12.

That's about it.

It was either THPS1 or 2 but my step brother hit a glitch while doing a combo and he got stuck up in the corner of the map after hitting a ramp and got some crazy [wagon] score. We eventually had to reset our playstation after an hour or so of just letting it sit because we couldn't get out of the glitch. I don't think I'll ever forget that.

tFtfA.jpg

Some of you guys seem to misunderstand the topic, it's about crazy stuff you have done in games, not good games. :P

Hmm... I remember getting a random crit rocket in TF2 and blowing up 4 people at once who were trying to cap our point. That was awesome because it totally wasn't planned and I didn't even have a kritzreig (and I was really far away). Fighting the optional dragon bosses in Baldurs Gate II brings back memories too, easily the hardest fights in any RPG ever.

Also beating a team in the Arena in WoW where their enemy rogue had a warglaive (the best weapon in the game at the time that like less than 1% of players in the game owned) as a weird [wagon] rogue/hunter team. Even better is that our gear sucked, mine was mostly wellfare epics and the hunter was mostly like blues. :lol:

Later on beating our first 2k + rated mage/rogue team was a good feeling too. It was too bad the Arena in WoW was pretty much an uphill battle everytime for us, I enjoy small scale fights but it sucked to get rolled by someone who had a better comp than you.

Taking down all seven other players at once online on Burnout 3: Takedown. It's hard enough to take one person down (online), but it was ridiculous. Had like four RVs give me a hand.

I had a ton in Battlefield 2. Mostly involving storming a conquest point and holding it until my reaches me. Although once I was playing it and, as the Chinese, held the underground boat hangar on the map with the Americans on the tiny little island full of helicopters single-handedly. You would definitely understand that if you've played. It was worthless to do it, since mine was our team's last life and the Americans had a good forty troops ready to throw at me. But I got them down to about 10 tickets. Suck it.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Zooking a plane in Battlefield 1943. It was a bit of luck, because I just sort of aimed straight up as it was passing over and saw the message pop up that I had killed him.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Hrmmmm.

Nothing I can think of, Ive probably done something like that in TF2 but cant remember atm.

:lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

When I ws playing Battlefield 2 online, I had no ammo left. Only things I really had left were the knife, pistol, and the detonators.

So, 4 guys are coming after me shooting, and I throw 3 detonators onto the ground below them. Scrambled to detonate them. Suicided, but killed 4 players at once and my team capped the flag. ::'

Beating Time Splitters 2, 100% without cheating of any kind.

Lord have mercy.

Plus numerous moments playing Time Splitters, Battlerfront, CoD4&5.

Oh, and one time I was playing Burnout Revenge and crashbreakered all the racers in one turn. It's not too difficult, but I felt like a god for a few minutes.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

An epic round on TF2 when I went 20/0 as an engineer. I set up on the second capture point in steel in a place where pretty much no one could get me, especially when other engineers had set up their buildings.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

My first dead Ringer spy taunt kill. It was not only the awesomeness of the kill, but every enemy saw it since it was the round start, and they were going on and on about it. :lol:

Turbine, I took a teleporter out of the spawn and ended up in the vents above the intel room. Dropped down, killed a heavy, ran back. One I got outside I realized....I was going the wrong way! I ended up making the capture anyway, but it was great for everyone involved.

Badwater, offense, dropped off the the building ubered, got hit by a sentry and blasted over near the defense spawn. I killed 3 snipers and a scout before I died.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Just played some Touhou PoFV now.

I was Sakuya versing Komachi which I think is the second to last stage.

I was down to my last life, she had all 5 so the odds were against me.

My movements were so jerky but somehow I kept dodging her weird circle things and then dat [bleep] Lily appeared which made things worse but I used my spellcard and managed to live through that !!

I'm so close to death with the danmakus are coming at me at full force but then the game stopped and 'winner' appeared at my side.

Sweaty moment over, successfully beat her only to lose to Sikieiki in the next stage =[.

(Maybe two people understood that? ;p)

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢