One of a kind gaming experiences

SirHartlar

Only really notable thing is a <2 minute victory on the first Goldrush map on TF2 (PS3).

Then again, just about everyone sucked, and it was a small game, so I just ran ahead of everyone in my team and took both CPs. Didn't run into any trouble for some reason (idiots were probably trying to glitch now that I think of it).

Oh, and an accidental shotgun kill in Killzone 2. Got surprised when the guy came out and just fired. (Plus I got 72-19 one game as a Sniper, but honestly, anyone can do that, just cloak, use Spot and Mark and don't stay in the middle of the map, seriously, those guys were idiots, staying in the middle, cloaked, doesn't make you 100% invisible.)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any time you get two kills with one bullet is pretty sweet.

I was playing a CTF game in Combat Arms with two of my friends the other day, ended up getting 225 kills combined between the 3 of us. A bunch of captures and recoveries too. (The game was about 20 minutes long)

I won a domination victory as the Germans in Rhye's and Fall of Civilization once. Pretty cool.

I love how half the posts in this thread are about TF2. :thumbup:

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

This really [bleep]ed up thing I did on Brawl one time.. Still a great day.

Yeah I got 2 headshots with one bullet on CoD5 (Makin) while lining up a shot on a sniper not looking at me, another guy crouched past and got in the way before I noticed he was even there. Pretty cool for me.

I also got a kill on 2 people with a DBS, (CoD5 Dome) where I was about to shoot a guy in the corner as another guy ran past, ended up shooting the runner in the head and the other guy in the chest.

Someone tell me which is better?

Also when I did a Leeroy Jenkins pretending to be in some guys clan on 'scape. LOLOLOLOLOL

I dont need a siggy no moar.

This really [bleep] up thing I did on Brawl one time.. Still a great day.

Oh yea, there was that time I was using Ganondorf to fight 3 CPUs (level 9, I think) in a regular brawl. A smash orb appeared, so naturally the CPUs all went for it. Since Ganon has no ups, I decided to wait, and instead just randomly throw Warlock Punches (the B move, kind of like Falcon Punch). Apparently the smash orb floated down into the area I was punching, and with it came all the CPUs. One mighty punch, and I hit and killed all three enemies, and grabbed the orb as well. So as soon as they respawned and the invincibility wore off, I use my final smash, getting me another 3 kills. :P (6 kills with hitting "B" twice...)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

- My fire cape <3:

- My saradomin hilt LOOTshare

- Playing a game you've wanted to play for months for the first time

Runescape may be rather boring and monotone overall, those first 2 things were the most intense gaming experiences of my life.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Getting 174 kills in one round of BattleFront (1) in Rhen Var. I was a one man army, more or less.

Also one of my most coveted moments, playing Driver (yes the first one) I ran into a road block and flung a police cruiser over a 50 story building. I loved the gravity mechanics in that game. Seeing cars fly was fun as anything.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

In Skate 2, I won the first round of the Pro San Van Series with just three ollies. An entire competition against three other "pro" skaters. With three ollies.

Also, one particularly swell round of Halo 3 Multi Team Slayer with a friend. We won 50-5-2-1.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Was playing nightfire007 on the gamecube with my friend

he was using the sentinel,i was using a sniper rifle

when he shot his rocket,i hit the rocket as soon i as it was firing out of the loop

epic.

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

- Winning an Arcanists game 1 vs 3 (yes I was that 1)

Until you beat a 3v1 while having only f2p spells in your spell book against three full health members with familiars I don't want to hear it.

Hmmm, I'd say getting all the achievments on Dead Rising in under a month, clocking over 200 hours on Dead Space (sorry I love that game :P) and the freakish four-scope I got on Halo (PC). Hmmm, there are a lot more like getting 100% on all Crash Bandicoot games (from no. 1 to Crash Team Racing) in about 2 weeks, Completely destroying everyone in the net cafe at there own "perfect" shooter (Halo again -.- hate that game lol). Cant remember anymore.

disturbeda.png

Just played some Touhou PoFV now.

I was Sakuya versing Komachi which I think is the second to last stage.

I was down to my last life, she had all 5 so the odds were against me.

My movements were so jerky but somehow I kept dodging her weird circle things and then dat [bleep] Lily appeared which made things worse but I used my spellcard and managed to live through that !!

I'm so close to death with the danmakus are coming at me at full force but then the game stopped and 'winner' appeared at my side.

Sweaty moment over, successfully beat her only to lose to Sikieiki in the next stage =[.

(Maybe two people understood that? ;p)

What mode were you playing?
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Quake -Quite a few months ago (when i still played FFA) I got 4 kills (2 impressives, 3 excellents) with a single rail. The most epic moment, too bad I wasn't recording a demo of the match.

(the players wern't right behind each other, 2 of em were closish killing each other, and 2 were far away and killing each other... just really fluky timing XD)

Doomy edit: I like sheep

- Winning an Arcanists game 1 vs 3 (yes I was that 1)

Until you beat a 3v1 while having only f2p spells in your spell book against three full health members with familiars I don't want to hear it.

I got 2 down using full arcane, drain and forest seed (and my ice arrow <3: so shards too) though I never used shards and barely used drain.

Though neither had familiars and one was pretty nooby.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• 2 weeks later...

• Completing SMB

Completing SMB3

Finishing MSG2 and MGS3 (such epic games)

First time you do a speed portal jump in Portal

57 points in a standard game of TF2 (no cheats, vanilla dust bowl server with 10vs10) as a medic

25 kills as engi in TF2

Killing a whole team in CS:S with just a deagle on my own on cs_office 1 vs 8. Good bless the ability to walk and hear the other players running.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

32 kill perfection in Team Snipers on Standoff with 19 headshots. Honestly I've probobly had like 100 moments that I couldn't beilive in Halo, just yesterday I ninja'd a guy with custom and I had to go back and watch it over and over lol.

Getting MVP on CoD: 5 for the first time. Sticky grenades and suppressed type 100 is awesome.

Headshot LB no scope when he jumped out of a grav pad on Halo 3 from the other side of the map on Valhalla.

On skate 2, I hit a barrier in the coding or something, and went flying and didn't land for ages.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

TF2: Pyro taunt kill on a scout that had my team's intelligence. Also a pyro taunt kill, while being humiliated, against my nemesis, netting me a revenge at the last second.

Those will both be in my video.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

tf2: on orange x3, taking the fourth point and holding off their entire team alone, as a sniper.

cod4: Winning ffa on shipyard with 0 deaths. Only an 8 player server, but still.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I was sniping on Vahalla on Halo 3 ontop of a rock with my scope in. When I unscope, I melee it out.

So on the spot, a mongoose came out of nowhere, as soon as I unscoped, he ran right past me. I got an assination. It was funny as hell.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

New ones:

Completing SMB3 without using the whistles (i'd like to see the average 10-year old x-bot doing it)

Completing SMB

Completing Zelda OoT

Completing cruel brawl without taking a single shot

Completing madworld in hard setting

Completing Star fox 64 through venom 2

TF2: Best I can think of would be how I ended up with 6 dominations as a heavy in one turn, I pretty much thought of myself as an impenetrable fortress. Then a goddamn spy ruins the fun >_<

Oh, and when me and Nadril were playing TF2 together on a server some time back, some guy's Heavy just goes off singing "Sandvich and me going to beat your [wagon]" Everyone in VoIP just started laughing.

COD4: SnD on Vacant, playing Defense. I decided to sprint off to the left, and then try sniping across the courtyard with Deep Impact, an M40, and Stopping Power. I see a guy come up, lined up the headshot, and somehow clocked 4 headshots in one. And right afterwards ninja defusing the bomb about 30 seconds later. The entire enemy team was in disbelief at all the hax.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.