Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flodder450

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Flodder450

  1. i dreamef i bought all the rights and shares in the Sonic the hedgehog franschise
  2. i got my [wagon] kicked by a girl :oops: litterly,KICKED!
  3. to clarify:my birthday is 14th of july,yours r in oktober so u r younger then me :twss:
  4. Stalker :? Just kidding, October. ;) dude,youre younger then me :twss:
  5. Lol :P I r pro @ Banjo-Kazooie i now know what a Kazooie is! its a type of flute :twss: when are you turning 15 btw?
  6. :twss: im thinking of retiring from runescape
  7. Got any bombs trown into your mouth lately? :twss:
  8. I'll try. :lol: Thanks. You're gonna go broke on N64 games. :P I should. :-k Coming soon! And I love it when Canadian people say "eh" ;D ive got 35,00 left gonna do a job in the holidays :twss:
  9. if youre gay,youre homosexual
  10. Dont like it? then dont look :wall:
  11. 'nother one:
  12. : :thumbup:
  13. is it on a Nintendo or on a SEGA system?
  14. Ive bought Banjo-Kazooie today \ Boxed :ugeek:
  15. Boght boxed Banjo-Kazooie and boxed controller pak today for 25,00 total :twss: i lurve Banjo-Kazooie
  16. sammy your avatar 404'ed for me :o
  17. I have never heard cancer used as a swear. I mean, how do you even use it? "Oh that's so cancer just leaving us like that, I mean what the cancer. Cancer!" It just doesn't work man. The only thing I can really think of that annoys me like crazy is when some drunk guy is trying to talk to you at 2 in the morning. I stay up really late, so now and then after brushing my teeth I'll be walking back to my room and some drunk guy will try and spark up a conversation. This would be fine and all, except - I'm tired - I don't like a lot of people on my hall when they're sober, why would I like them while drunk? - They can't take a hint. Usually after I shut the door to my room they get the idea though. a bit like that you have to speak/understand dutch to get it :P
  18. :lol: (Note to self: remember TET event today) youre staying up untill 12:00 gmt? :shock: i nneed a freaking contrioller pak for Rayman 2 :wall: they sell them on internet and in stores,so im good \
  19. When i was like?, 7-8 and i was really interested in dinosaurs,i dreamed there was a T-Rex walking through my town :lol:
  20. People who use cancer as in a swearing word :x makes me angry for some reason even though i dont remember friends/family dieing of it

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.