Everything posted by Flodder450
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
Lol
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Comps fixed :thumbsup: not allowewd on it though We had a power out this mourning :shock:
-
--
Get 128-Pages blog please :twss:
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Our computer is broken :( he wont start windows up :x typing on laptop untill then
-
5 Random Facts About Yourself
Fix'd. Done. Done again. I have higher post count I am your RULER. Rectified. And overdone. C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
-
What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?
Last game i got was Cruisin' USA for N64 :thumbup: Last game i played was Rayman 2:The great escape for N64 :
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Bought Cruisin' USA! im not allowed to buy more games till the beginning of the summer holiday :(
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
The pencil. =P~ Condom :anxious: Who ya gonna have sex with? Zelda? :twss: Please don't hurt me. Finshed the Easter event today. Event itself was okay, but frustrating in some parts. Reward's kinda neat. Now i know why theres an ocarina in OoT :twss:
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
i lol'd
-
What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?
Last game i got was SSB for the N64 it was the latest game i played too
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
The pencil. =P~ Condom :anxious:
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Hey pie i got sex ed. today was soo [bleep]ing boring,she only showed the pill,the mourning after pil amd a condom(in package) we got a choice from: a pencil,a key hanger and a condom guess what i took?
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Super smash Bros!!!!!!!!!!! i got it!!!!! :thumbsup: \ :thumbup: :thumbup: :mrgreen: :D :ugeek: :geek: =P~ 8-)
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Beat OoT for the second time today :twss:
-
What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?
Super smash bros 64 is shipping to me atm Last game i played was Banjo-Kazooie Cant beat the boardgame,stupid croc-minigame :cry:
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
- -F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Welcome back Pie! :thumbsup: Super smash bros is bieng shipped to me atm, i think its hee around monday/tuesday- Looking for a New Game? Ask Here!
So ive bought: Sm64 Ocarina of time Rayman 2 Banjo-Kazooie F-zero X Super smash bros is bieng send to me any more games? (i want to go up to 10-15)- Annoying/Stupid People on Games Online
ive been playing that game for a year but no one does that. they call you a [bleep], a homo, a douchebag, [developmentally delayed], [bleep] etc. but no one yells noob The "noob" part stands seperate from Halo ;)- 2nd April 2009 - Duel Cards & Postbag From The Hedge
You just advanced a Desperate-advertising level its now >9000- Obama gives the Queen an Ipod
God save the queen...............- Things that annoy the hell out of you
People always call when I'm in the bathroom. And it's not like I've been in there awhile; I've barely sat down (it only ever happens when I take a dump, the most inconvenient time) and I'm in the process. No stopping that train, and by the time I'm done and have rushed to the phone, they've hung up. I'm almost always the only person in the house when this happens. I know some guy friends who I have called while they were in the toilet, we continued our conversations nonetheless (what kind of word is nonetheless..). It's handy to have a portable phone. so you go to the bathroom, and talk to your guy friends? no, they go to the bathroom when I- wait, what? so youre guy friends call you when they go to the bathroom? you seem to have some deep relationship with them being on the phone, and excreting things. LOL [bleep]. Lol'd so hard i fell outta my seat :lol: :wall:- Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
one of each day of week \ No,just in general another one:i blushed today when this really hot girl took her coat off :wall: :oops: #-o :^o- Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
I have a crush on like 5-9 different girls :oops: i watch porn >.> im addicted to Ocarina of time \ i had a crush on my art teacher :wall:- GamerTag suggestions?
":twss:" without the quote things :P - -F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.