Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flodder450

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Flodder450

  1. i dont mind anymore about this
  2. I was going "0_o" at the picture of the staring baby on Wikipedia Sad......... :(
  3. i'll take it a favourite friom when i was younger:
  4. i can be at your 1k total party! \
  5. BUMPEH FOR PIE THE LORD OF BAKERSLAND
  6. Flodder450 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    "When in doubt,use a crowbar"
  7. The best captains stand on dry land huh?
  8. [yt]XfgZOTuu6J0[/yt] :thumbsup:
  9. Wow, you are very close to me! :) I think I'll get my CB up more after 1k total, possibly to 85. I've always been pretty skill-based, and I think will be for my entire RS career. Magic and crafting are pretty tedious, but repetitive. Not very hard at all. : For you I suggest high-alching to raise your magic level, it won't take long at all. Good luck with 99 cooking, a F2P friend of mine got that, so know that it's possible! :D Get it. :P Im short of money -.- going to work at AH though What's AH? :? Albert-Heijn,supermarket chain
  10. I have Doom on floppydisk sealed
  11. Get it. :P Im short of money -.- going to work at AH though
  12. I have that game, got it for my seventh birthday. Such an old game, yet so fun :thumbup: The best part was the (few) jumps. Like the bridge in london and the castle. [bleep], such good times playing that game with my cousin. I have the Chicago Edition :P
  13. *cough* german shepherd dogs *cough*
  14. If i type out my sayings about this ill be flagged as: Pervert Horny Sicko Ty
  15. I wont be able to make the 1k total [bleep]ing windows xp :evil: :wall:
  16. So the blue furry,fuzzy monster kicks [wagon]?
  17. I played PacMan and Pong on an old Atari system. :thumbup:You didnt get a trauma/bad taste because of pacman?
  18. He's called pieter post in holland loved that show \
  19. Last played:Midtown madness for PC
  20. I trew a pen against teh pcs' plasma screen cus it r slow it has a star now (lol what a game reference)
  21. Im wondering there hasnt been talked about Video game consoles :o Cartridge based systems in the old days = :thumbup:
  22. ROFL. AHAHAHA. Didnt the helicopter crash already?
  23. [yt]PYxp6OIEZlk[/yt]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.