Everything posted by Flodder450
-
So, what did you dream about last night?
i dreamef i bought all the rights and shares in the Sonic the hedgehog franschise
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
i got my [wagon] kicked by a girl :oops: litterly,KICKED!
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
to clarify:my birthday is 14th of july,yours r in oktober so u r younger then me :twss:
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Stalker :? Just kidding, October. ;) dude,youre younger then me :twss:
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Lol :P I r pro @ Banjo-Kazooie i now know what a Kazooie is! its a type of flute :twss: when are you turning 15 btw?
-
NJE03's Blog
:twss: im thinking of retiring from runescape
-
Dodongo's Blog - 81 Mining!
Got any bombs trown into your mouth lately? :twss:
-
OMGS! He's returns =O
[hide=
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
I'll try. :lol: Thanks. You're gonna go broke on N64 games. :P I should. :-k Coming soon! And I love it when Canadian people say "eh" ;D ive got 35,00 left gonna do a job in the holidays :twss:
-
Be more Obvious than Captain Obvious!
if youre gay,youre homosexual
-
You think your life is bad?
- You think your life is bad?
- glass houses and the law
Dont like it? then dont look :wall:- You think your life is bad?
'nother one:- You think your life is bad?
: :thumbup:- Guess the Game
is it on a Nintendo or on a SEGA system?- What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?
Ive bought Banjo-Kazooie today \ Boxed :ugeek:- -F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Boght boxed Banjo-Kazooie and boxed controller pak today for 25,00 total :twss: i lurve Banjo-Kazooie- OMGS! He's returns =O
sammy your avatar 404'ed for me :o- Things that annoy the hell out of you
I have never heard cancer used as a swear. I mean, how do you even use it? "Oh that's so cancer just leaving us like that, I mean what the cancer. Cancer!" It just doesn't work man. The only thing I can really think of that annoys me like crazy is when some drunk guy is trying to talk to you at 2 in the morning. I stay up really late, so now and then after brushing my teeth I'll be walking back to my room and some drunk guy will try and spark up a conversation. This would be fine and all, except - I'm tired - I don't like a lot of people on my hall when they're sober, why would I like them while drunk? - They can't take a hint. Usually after I shut the door to my room they get the idea though. a bit like that you have to speak/understand dutch to get it :P- -F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Newb pie,100 pages get- -F2P Pie Thief- Retired
:lol: (Note to self: remember TET event today) youre staying up untill 12:00 gmt? :shock: i nneed a freaking contrioller pak for Rayman 2 :wall: they sell them on internet and in stores,so im good \- So, what did you dream about last night?
When i was like?, 7-8 and i was really interested in dinosaurs,i dreamed there was a T-Rex walking through my town :lol:- What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?
Rayman 2 for the N64- Things that annoy the hell out of you
People who use cancer as in a swearing word :x makes me angry for some reason even though i dont remember friends/family dieing of it - You think your life is bad?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.