Everything posted by Flodder450
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Im thinking very much of retiring from Runescape :^o maybe i will,maybe i wont :P
-
What was the name of this game ? I KNOW IT !!!
Tibal wars and asterix the gaul:battle of gaul come to mind :-k
-
OMGS! He's returns =O
*jumps away before it falls* *blows up rum* *plays Song of storms*
-
Worst thing you got caught doing at school!
did she slap you? or just call you a word of some sort? and you shouldn't stare, that's what porn is for. She said "dude....wtf are you looking at my boobs!"
-
The return of Muffin Maddy
that guy is the biggest [developmentally delayed] you've ever seen huh?
-
What was the name of this game ? I KNOW IT !!!
Knights and Merchants?
-
OMGS! He's returns =O
*k0s u with SNES cartridge* *Nicks rum*
-
What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?
Borrowed my teachers' SNES with: Killer Instinct,Super Mario world,asterix & obelix,DKC3, and Starwing(starfox) cant move the red yoshi in the star world forest one i always kick the poor thing into oblivion #-o
-
--
Ir gettin' mah english teachers'n SNES tomorrow \
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Thanks. \ Yeah, miss a few days of Blogscape and ... :uhh: Haven't played RS for two days. :| Hope I don't quit before 1k total. :wall: i have Semi-quitted :P i dont think i will get 99 fm anyymore :cry: i r addicted to old-skool consoles +_games :P tomorrow's SNES time (PAL; version)
-
Worst thing you got caught doing at school!
Today,i got caught looking at this one girls' boobs she caught me :oops:
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
I once got stuck in the water temple in zelda TP, found out later all you had to do is shoot down a pillar from the ceiling. Though before I found out I had already haxed the temple and found another way to do it. I gut gamer :twss: I did the same :lol: Somehow got the clawshot without opening the floodgates. Made of insanity and mortar, that place was... :shock: Lol wtf hax. :shock: :twss: ohai i r havin' a Zelda avatar need a matching sig though :twss: and i r adult link naw :P i got zee hoorze 2
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
changed mah avahtahre :o
-
Life in 100 years
yellowstone? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowstone_Caldera
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
the offer i was tallking about yesterday;its gone :wall: i have done an offer on another one though(cartridge,box,cart holder)
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
I made a deal with a guy at my school today i will sell my account to him if he gives me a living and breathing Mudkip :twss:
-
How big is..........?
Then how does it fits into Zelda,Link and ganondorf?
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
That happens. If you Don't lose your sanity in there, you're doing something wrong. Every Water-based temple in every Zelda game does this. If it doesn't, it's not water-based. :twss: even worse:i deleted my file :twss: have to start all over again i r naw @gorons' place
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
I just lost my sanity :twss: screwed up at the water temple in Ocarina Of time :wall:
-
Life in 100 years
We're all Megamans by then? :lol: i think by then,we're all dead 'cuz of Yellowstone
-
How big is..........?
I always wondered how big the triforce is........ post your thoughts
-
Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!
Old folks died of having hard sex :-w
-
Do you like to read?
I LOVE to read honestly,if i was stranded on a tropical island without something to read,i would die :P started the goldem compass,got confused a quarter way in :?
-
-F2P Pie Thief- Retired
Lol nice. :lol: i putted a offer on a Majoras mask set on Marktplaats(dutch e-bay) includes:box,cart holder,booklets,cartridge it's reservated for me \
-
Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!
Non-existant Cancer tumor in your head