2nd April 2009 - Duel Cards & Postbag From The Hedge

@Dan3HitU

This week, we offer you ten RuneScape Duel Cards to cut out and keep. These ten cards feature the most powerful creatures on RuneScape, with illustrations of the Corporeal Beast, TzTok-Jad and more.

Print out the Duel Cards and take on your friends in one-on-one duels. Play with five or ten cards each and compare your creatures' Attack, Ranged, Magic, Agility and RuneScape Power. Claim the title of RuneScape Duel Champion by winning all of your opponent's cards.

To download the cards, click here.

For full rules, click here.

--------------------------

Getting Jad and the Corporeal Beast into the same room is a pain, which makes it difficult to organise a 'Top 10 Most Powerful Creatures' list. Luckily, Reldo is on hand and offers his expertise.

Aside from terrifying and dangerous creatures, we have the Chaos Elemental offering a special kind of wisdom (whether you want it or not) and a generous insight into the Lumbridge Guide's past.

Click here to view this edition of the Postbag from the Hedge.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, even I have to call them out on this...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Atten-HUT, Private Rydonmower!

On your feet! I want fifty laps of RuneScape by lunchtime, now move - HUP, TWO, HUP, TWO, HUP, TWO!

Right then, you horrible little lot. You listen here, and you listen well. Use of the egg cannon during ANY of the waves of Barbarian Assault, by ANY of the squad, does not, repeat NOT, affect your squad's score in any way whatsoever. In fact, if I don't see one of you maggots up there using it, every single game, you're not doing your best to hold back those Penance waves. Do I make myself clear, private?

As for the decor of the BA cabin, it's harshly decorated for a reason. It's not a holiday resort, son, it's a working headquarters for serious military excercise. As much as you'd like to hang up some artwork and doilies, our appropriations fund goes on the equipment in our dispensors and important egg cannon maintenance.

By order of Captain Cain.

FINALLY, PROOF!

I hate having to constantly argue with people about this point. Not that most people actually read the postbag, so the rumor is likely to continue, but at least I can point to something as proof now.

Flyingjj.png

Guild wars is free, you only pay for the game! And yes I know, and yes I own it!

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

Guild wars is free, you only pay for the game! And yes I know, and yes I own it!

Its free, you just have to pay for it?

*blink*

I'm very surprised nobody has made a reference to Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged yet about card games. :lol:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Sends out Plusle and Minun they know how to defeat General Graador and thats with math.

*in the boss room*

General Graador:HOW DARE YOU COME IN HERE.

P and M:We have come to own you.

General Graador:AND HOW DO YOU DO THAT.

P and M: With MATH.

2 + 2=

General Graador: :ohnoes:

64 * 3=

General Graador: :wall:

0 + 0=

General Graador: 0.

P and M: uhh.

12846432514586765 * 676972847=

General Graador: :pray:

P and M: THUNDERBOLT.

*General Graador got owned*

P and M: Look a hilt. Hooray.

How much does a Guild Wars subscription cost? Honestly, it's just sad to see this happening, though it was probably inevitable.

There's no monthly fee, just don't come back here.

I play General Graardor in attack mode.

Target: Whiners

*TheDayRsDied has been defeated*

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Runescape the collectible Card game, following in the footsteps of magic or something.

Purely epic. They should get a printer and release a set.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Grace brings the pain. The rhythm of blood begins anew.

To conclude: Fay autocrat impugns royal, yet The avatar liberates everyone? FREE! I think this all happens after the time When stars were entertaining June...in Bennath.

The Red Raktuber flies at midnight. (Well, maybe not 'flies'.) Regardless, I'm about to descend into a ventricle of darkness, and I don't know which hat to wear: swordfish, octopus, lobster?

"Wake the muspah. Don't wake the muspah!" - and that's just the first of them! Syzygy nearing: Ritual too. Watch those scopes and learn what you can before it occurs. Ralvash was last, who is next? Me? You? No, we're not one of them.

Now, where are those keys? Ah yes, the keys are left of Mr E Frdrty Wirdy and Mr E Utwrwir Wirdy. What a curious village.

Sheds are heavy; Sirrah is dead.

xglA WKWNWBRk

I think this hints at the third Fairy Tale quest. Fay= Fey, autocrat means dictator, and impugns royal means interferes with royalty.

So "The Fey Dictator will impugn upon the royalty." Or "The Fairy Godfather continues his oppressive reign, taking power from the Queen." The Avatar could be a hint at you, or something entirely different.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I thought it was a bloody stupid idea at first, but then I realised they were free printouts.... so I'm good :)

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!

Suprised I was first to do this :?

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!

OH NO!

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I'm a nerd, and even I find those cards ridiculous... Though the art's nice, the concept turns them into an eyesore. Now where's my +3 Dagger of Eye Gouging?

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?