Annoying/Stupid People on Games Online

Maze

What is the stupidest/most annoying person you have seen on a game online?

Mine would be on Battlefield 1942 online. This person would tell people they were hacking because they killed him. #-o

Share your story! ::'

shouldnt this be in player behavior rants?

ive gotten banned from a cod4 server cause i was playing so good the admin thought i was hacking, he was kinda a [developmentally delayed] cause he spectated me for a while before he banned me...he shoulda been able 2 tell i wasnt hacking..

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

There's always stupid people on every game.

On Halo 2 this guy didn't like the map so he kept stopping it from loading. He was my target for the rest of the game.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Little kids with microphones, most usually on Garry's Mod. I had this one American kid who kept insisting that he was 'pro' with wire mod (It's a toolset that allows you to build advanced contraptions) and that he had to show me how <.<

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

People that DON'T have a Garry's Mod server where two big teams build a base and some vehicles and weapons, then the teams fight each other. Seriously, it seems like such an obvious game to make, yet no servers have anything like it! Why! It would be so much fun!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

i only have cod5 online, for wii (no heeadsets)

most anoying then would be noobs on your team killing you on hardcore, with 6 kill streak :( also martydom noobs on ur team, or noob sticks.. :roll:

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Almost all website designers or coders for any clan on just about any game.

A large portion of them are [puncture]s, douchebags, and need to grow up. They generally call people [bleep]s, make your mom jokes, and other horsecrap. I've dealt with two, and they were similar cases.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

The other day I had this kid (You can tell by accent) who did this in call of duty 4

Him: Rockyyyy how did you not see him?

Me (Rocky):He was behind me...

Then later...

Him: Rockyyy you suck at this

Me:Why am I winning and your not?

Him:Do a cage match (1 vs 1) with me and i'll beat you with my 55 highest prestige account

Me: ...Why aren't you on him now? Also i'm enjoying this game with my friends.

Him:This is my brothers account

Me: Why are you on your brothers account?

Him: To get up some prestiges, duh... So you wanna go on cage match?

Me: No... I'm enjoying this game with my friends.

Him:Haha, wimp.

He left the game.

My friends laugh.

Annoying yet kinda funny/amusing. :D

Annoying 10~ year olds that talk gangsta and curse in every sentence.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

people who cant accept that they died and always call it a lucky shot when they get killed.

really. I somehow end up with bunches of people like this on fps'. I kill em like, 12 times in a row. "Oh LUCKY SHOT!" They kill me two or three times "HAHA PWNT N00B!". wtf?

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

People that DON'T have a Garry's Mod server where two big teams build a base and some vehicles and weapons, then the teams fight each other. Seriously, it seems like such an obvious game to make, yet no servers have anything like it! Why! It would be so much fun!

That. Is. Awesome.

Even though the first guy to make it would just toss in the nuke pack and totally kill any fun to be had >.<

jjroxlu7.jpg

I am a massive [bleep] on online games. I generally blame my team for me being [cabbage]. :D It is in fact usually their fault though. :thumbup:

iteme3721.jpg

The ones that kick you from co-op games for being too good.

Heh, I remember you telling me about that.

I hate people that are complete trolls on Xbox Live, or at least when I'm not sitting beside them and they're my friends. Then it's just fricken hilarious.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

The only type of game that has annoying people would be a shooter imo.

In comparison, other games have an easier way to beat them, or an easier way to get them to do something decent. But in shooters, its just full of 'we NEED to win so we MUST resort to being neebs.'

:|

*cough*halo3*cough*

I dont need a siggy no moar.

players in bf2 w/ the highest rank on the team... apply for commander than do not command... instead they go hide in some piece of armour/fly around in a plane and don't kill anyone so your team is down a vehicle the entire round. And because of the awesome game structure, the highest ranking player who applies for commander is offered commander.. and mutiny votes rarely work :(

Edit: most annoying person I've seen online is this one guy key taking the F-35 on wake island then promptly crashing into the ocean within 50m of the carrier... the entire round... about 30 deaths, no kills. Way to waste tickets :wall:

Guys screaming down their headphones on halo

Noobs that go "n00b!!!111!!!" on you for no reason

ive been playing that game for a year but no one does that. they call you a [bleep], a homo, a douchebag, [developmentally delayed], [bleep]face etc. but no one yells noob

Guys screaming down their headphones on halo

Noobs that go "n00b!!!111!!!" on you for no reason

ive been playing that game for a year but no one does that. they call you a [bleep], a homo, a douchebag, [developmentally delayed], [bleep] etc. but no one yells noob

The "noob" part stands seperate from Halo ;)

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

I've never met a bigger influx of morons than on FPS games played by thousands of people, mostly in 8/16 player rooms. For a second, at first, I almost thought they must be 'provocator' bots.

Turned out all the complainers and other obnoxious kids are as real as the sun on the sky. I just turn off chat and voice 'team radio' whenever possible unless playing with friends.

I also noticed these 'weird' kids are 100% exclusively male, judging from their voice, around 11-15 years old. I've never encountered a female player whining about everything that happens in the game. People aged 18+ are usually much more comfortable to play with, although their skill in the particular game might be higher than that of the younger players.