Everything posted by deathdrow
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
Little sisters always get away with everything. My sister could kick me in the face, spit on me, and stab me, but if i were to a lay a hand on her after that I'd get grounded for months. Little sisters are ALWAYS bratty. it's just the way it works. It's kinda true. I can slap my older sister and not get in trouble for it, then once she slaps me back she gets yelled at. But I don't do this often (probably done it once), but she hits me a lot when my parents aren't around. >_< I get [cabbage] for not living up to my parents expectations so no, not entirely true. It's terrible in my house, cause i get in trouble even if my mum knows i didnt do it. because my sisters dad died when she was a baby, so my mums uber nice to her, and a complete [flappy thingy] to me. and, balls. my sister pisses me off.
-
43prayer guide (f2p)
STOP BUMPING OLD THREADS!!!
-
Valentines Day (Singles Awareness Day) Will Soon Be Upon Us.
well I would have gladly removed what the bad things i wrote were. but, you already did. and that's probably a good thing. so, thank you? and, happy hallmark day.
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
Little sisters always get away with everything. My sister could kick me in the face, spit on me, and stab me, but if i were to a lay a hand on her after that I'd get grounded for months. Little sisters are ALWAYS bratty. it's just the way it works.
-
Who makes you laugh?
#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o I hate the fact that people blindly hate /b/, and don't see through its reputation and try to form their own opinion for it. Yes, /b/ makes me laugh. A vast percentage of memes and internet-humor is sprouted from /b/, and that is an undeniable fact. Without /b/, your internet would be a lot more bland. I'll rather it be more bland if 4chan has a whole gets wiped out. Sure, some memes are enjoyable at certain times, but we can have other memes without useless /b/. All I've ever seen on /b/ was girls asking for guys to reply, then they'd post another picture of themself naked, and guys asking the girls an gay/bi guys on there what they think of their penis. and other random trolling with nudity.
-
Little Boy Father At 13 (After DNA Test, Not The Father)
The drug companies profit insanely, but most medications are helpful. Although many are overprescribed, they still help people a lot. i don't completely agree with taking medication over things that are minor, and I personally would never want to take medication unless it would help me if i were sick, because other types of medication change who you are. You are just being narrow minded from the point of view that's been pushed on you. But anyways, you're steering this thread off-topic. So quit being a noob.
-
Do you like to read?
I'm currently reading H.G. wells' The Time Machine. Seems like a pretty good book so far. And i read to kill a mockingbird a couple weeks back. Was a pretty great book.
-
Little Boy Father At 13 (After DNA Test, Not The Father)
what the [bleep] hao does a lvl 12 manage to own a lvl 15 with a 1 inch penis?! Don't be troll. and it's already been discussed through the whole thread. just read a little before you post.
-
Little Boy Father At 13 (After DNA Test, Not The Father)
When milk is being produced... And if she's able to produce children, She's probably far enough into puberty to have started growing breasts.
-
Valentines Day (Singles Awareness Day) Will Soon Be Upon Us.
sounds..kinky?
-
Who makes you laugh?
MONTY PYTHON!!@!!!@!#@!#!@@#!$!!!!!@#@!!1111212312!!#@!@@#!!@#!leleven!@!#@!!!!!@#!@#!!! [/trolling] But seriously, monty python is hilarious.
-
Little Boy Father At 13 (After DNA Test, Not The Father)
5 year old Peruvian girl was the youngest person to give birth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Medina Caution: 1 (disturbing) pic of the little girl with the big round tummy, and she's nude. Ewwwwwww :wall: Her stomach is as big as she is. SHE MUST BE AN ALIEN!
-
Who makes you laugh?
#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o
-
Who makes you laugh?
Yes they are really freaking talented! Man Jack Black is awesome lol I lost a lot of respect for him when he was in kung fu panda, that movie was terrible. But tenacious D song's are relatively funny. Definitely but Be Kind Rewind was one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life! "When you're walkin' down the street, and you see a little ghost, who do youcallGHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!! I never saw be kind rewind, but it looked good.
-
Who makes you laugh?
Yes they are really freaking talented! Man Jack Black is awesome lol I lost a lot of respect for him when he was in kung fu panda, that movie was terrible. But tenacious D song's are relatively funny.
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
Well i got her a present that I'll give to her when i see her next week, She's says she's not mad at me anymore, but she seems like she is. She's being quiet, and not really saying anything. I'm kind of scared right now. I sent her an extremely long message on facebook last night. I don't know if she's read it yet, but she's on facebook right now. And I'm talking to her. I think she's really mad at me. and, I don't know what to do. :[
-
Questionable Items in Your Possession
Involve a girl? If so I've got it. Both the suggestions i made involve girls, and he didn't state which. so. yeah.
-
Possible Cure for HIV Discovered
That isn't racism, it's just the fact that most people aren't personally affected by it. If there's underlying anything in the topic, it's ignorance. most people don't realize how many people it affects. And if they do and they're still opposed it's because they don't care.
-
Little Boy Father At 13 (After DNA Test, Not The Father)
how does she know that... -.- and this is my 200th post lol but 666 is so sick just the day after fri. 13th? T.T It's because the parents told them, and the prinicipal called like everyone in my sisters grade and told them to give their kids "the talk".
-
Pinnochio likes big butts.
I don't understand why this isn't locked yet.
-
Little Boy Father At 13 (After DNA Test, Not The Father)
lmfao i laughed at "fully functional" maybe its screwed up hormones/puberty After thinking about it, there are alot of hormones and chemicals in food, could be from that. And it's not too uncommon to hit puberty at an extremely young age nowadays. And two girls in my sister's second grade class already hit puberty according to my mum. And, 666 posts. D; \
-
Small Red Portals at Greater Demons and Fire Giants at Brim
It isn't showing.
-
Real life pictures - 3
Isn't that an industrial piercing?
-
Little Boy Father At 13 (After DNA Test, Not The Father)
agreed. lets hope they arent dumb enough to have another kid... They probably will be. sadly.
-
Little Boy Father At 13 (After DNA Test, Not The Father)
I feel really really bad for that baby, It's gonna have an awful life. They should put it up for adoption, or put the kid into a foster home. These kids are unfit to be parents.