Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. Legally she doesn't have to except change unless it's rolled. the people in the video are [bleep]ing idiots, and try to hard to act like they know what they're talking about.
  2. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Why the x at the end of the sentence? Because it means hug, and she is hugging all of us. DUH Maybe I should get into the habit too. xoxo gossip girl *snicker snicker* I use a powerwasher today. 8-) It was fun, I wrote things is messyness, and used it on my shoes, and cleaned them, and got mud all over me, and dug a hole with the water, and killed bugs with the water. I like power-washers. I'm going to cage au sports for supper tonight. o: and is it just me, or does OT have like, no real, discussable, detable type threads right now? I was going to get ice cream today, but instead I'm going to a restaurant, and tomorrow I'm getting ice cream.
  3. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Why the x at the end of the sentence?
  4. I watched like ten and then retched.
  5. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't get hangovers, unless I drink a [cabbage]load of really hard alcohol.
  6. she has old lady eyes and lips, looks like she's [bleep]ing forty, it's nasty. That's just ew.
  7. I got a slayer helm last night. \ fiftieth task got me up to 523 points. I have a slayer helm now, I'm glad I decided to get it.
  8. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    My cell is broken. =\ :(
  9. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    My dentist always gives me those sticky things, that you throw against walls, and get stuck to them, I usually get octopus ones. \
  10. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Ha, because they vibrate. You can put them on a table and race them. :lol:
  11. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You didn't get a toy?! :o
  12. deathdrow replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    So we're all exactly the same? pretty much.
  13. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    February is like the worst month in the history of months =; October is where it's at. *fades to sepia*
  14. deathdrow replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    uniqueness doesn't exist.
  15. :lol: You too look like someone I know. That makes 2. First deathdrow and then you. I look like someone you know? O:
  16. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    bands I like that go to 18+ venues just stamp you if youre under 18.
  17. That's the face I saw, but it could have just been a geometry joke. Anyways, that's the face I found.
  18. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    happy birthday. My teeth hurt a [bleep] of a lot, I wore my retainer for the first time in a couple weeks last night, and it moved my teeth, and they hurt, I need to start wearing my retainer more often.
  19. got that last night http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8697/picture47.png when yesterdays update happened, I got this message, and I didn't have any friends online. clue I got earlier today, second zammy page 1 in three days.
  20. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    is having an irregular heartbeat bad?
  21. [img=www.tinypic.com if you got your picture on there, just stick the link in here.]
  22. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    what about the brownies? and happy birthday l0rd. o:
  23. Why cement? prevent zumbehs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.