Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. oh that makes a lot of sense. thanks for the explanation.
  2. Jagex doesn't know they're east and west, whenever clue scrolls tell me to go east, I have to go west, whenever they tell me to go west, I have to go east. :wall: You're holding the compass upside down tee-hee. :x no I'm not, runescape is broken.
  3. Jagex doesn't know they're east and west, whenever clue scrolls tell me to go east, I have to go west, whenever they tell me to go west, I have to go east. :wall:
  4. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    :thumbup: Pro job right there. no u.
  5. I think being slowly eaten alive by ants would be pretty brutal.
  6. black jokes make me laugh so much. so do jew jokes. I'm a terrible person. I love showers.
  7. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    [hide=clicky clicky][/hide] I've been bored all day, and I really want noodles, but my mum only has nasty whole wheat noodles. yuck.
  8. Something wrong? a kiss shirt lol. I can't see how anyone could like manson, and like kiss at the same time. but whatever floats your boat.
  9. oh god. that's a fail.
  10. I thought he was talking about something that happened to him. :-# :wall:
  11. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I never really got what the hell the point of shadow of the colossus was. I played it for a bit, and all you seemed to do was go kill the colossuses, there was nobody around, except for you, your horse, and the colossuses.
  12. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Care to enlighten us as to which game? Puzzle Pirates. I used to play it a lot, not so much now. My online friend does though so I'm buying her a present there for her birthday tomorrow :) Oh. I just sent an email to jagex to apply for the irl game testing their doing. *melts into a quivering puddle* :? :? if you do, and there's anything new, you have to tell. I'm really tired, no clue why. I think I got enough sleep. I wish I had a pet duck. :(
  13. I read this thread, then the next clue I did (level one), got me a zammy page 1 and a bob the cat shirt.
  14. I got this earlier today. Then I decided to use up my charms. [hide=61-64 summon] [/hide] I don't know what to do now. Somebody tell me what to do?
  15. That can't happen, elevators are made so that even if the cables snap they'll stop, I saw a tv show on the discovery channel about it once.
  16. I'm happy I decided to do this clue. [hide=][/hide] and I did as a first resort, because I wanted raw bird meat. [hide=][/hide] and I got 54 herby last night. I can clean kwuarms now. [hide=][/hide]
  17. I lol'd at nobstalf. goonstalf.
  18. 9/10 I haven't been in forum games in a looong time.
  19. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I dropped a piece of butter somewhere around me but I can't seem to find it.. I slept awful last night, woke up in the middle of the night couldn't fall asleep, lurked tif for a little while, then fell back asleep. I really want my guitar, now It's at my dads place, along with all my clothes, and a lot of my stuff. I wanna go see harry potter.
  20. That sounds kind of kinky.
  21. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You're dead to me. -.- and why is that? Because you lol'd at a runescape joke. That goes against rule #8527 (of the internet) I thought there were only 50 or so rules, and I lol'd because it was so stupid. I still lol'd though.
  22. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You're dead to me. -.- and why is that?
  23. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I went to bed at 9, and just woke up now, I wanted to go back to sleep, but I couldn't fall asleep. I've been absolutely miserable for the past few days, and I'm not sure why. Probably partially because I just got back to my mums house, and I'm not staying at my dad's house any longer. I really [bleep]ing hate my mum. I was surprised I fell asleep earlier, generally I can't sleep, only reason I did was because I'd only had about ten hours sleep over the past 2 or 3 days. I have no clue what I'm going to do this week, I can't wait until my doctor's appointment. It's really freaking cold right now. and I lol'd at zierros runescape joke. #-o

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.