Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. It's definitely mobilising(sp?) armies. if you read what's in the twitter thread, the french twitter gave it away pretty much. :(
  2. Apparently you can't tell when someone is joking around trolling. aw damn.
  3. Apparently you can't tell when someone is joking around.
  4. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I find it best just to ignore it. Paramore really do suck though.
  5. But that makes it easier for the criminal to survive. You'd probably want to have as many useful people as you can get, so I don't see why dying is something you'd need to have happen.
  6. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Do you get paid?
  7. Potatoes are amazing. Especially since they're one of the most versatile foods ever. How are they versatile? But I do love potatoes. I could never get into tomatoes though.
  8. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Tonight I was on the phone with my girlfriend, and playing guitar lying down on my back, my mom was in the basement watching a movie, and my sister was asleep. Around fifteen minutes ago, I looked at my cellphone, and went to go look at the pictures in it, there was a new picture I had never seen before, and it was of me lying down on my bed, on the phone, with my arms over my face. Like I was lying that night, so I look at when the picture was taken, and it was 10:38 pm, last night/tonight, and there is no way anybody in my family could have taken that picture, and I went into my room to try and recreate a picture like that, and the only angle you could get the shot from is on top of my desk in my room. While I was lying on the bed, on the phone. My cellphone was on my dresser all night. There is no way anybody in my family could have taken this picture, as I would have heard them, or noticed them, I have no idea how this picture got taken, and I am scared out of my [bleep]ing mind right now. I've been jumping at every little sound for the past twenty minutes, I don't think I have ever been this scared in my life.
  9. a month or two after Rs2 came out.
  10. First time I ever got any barrows items! I got a karil's skirt, and ahrim's robetop, and a loop half of a key, and some runes! I've gone on 70+ runs and finally gotten barrows stuff! :D :D :D Not much of an achievment, but I'm excited, and wanted to share. That's worth a whole million geeepeees.
  11. deathdrow replied to Jutyh's topic in Off-Topic
    I know my school gives out free condoms if you go see the nurse, and you can even get plan B for free from the nurse, so long as you've got a viable reason for getting it, plus they don't tell your parents. Plus buying condoms is easy anyhow. The first time is scary as hell, but after that it's easy.
  12. deathdrow replied to Jutyh's topic in Off-Topic
    I know of a few other ways that a girl can get pregnant, but what ones do you know of? Explain? I can think of a few things but they are pretty out there. There are quite a few, rather vulgar. I probably shouldn't post them, if you wanna know pm me.
  13. deathdrow replied to Jutyh's topic in Off-Topic
    I know of a few other ways that a girl can get pregnant, but what ones do you know of?
  14. rofl, two threads got triple posts. win. @rocco: Electric fences are no good, we probably wouldn't have a viable source of power, and if we did we wouldn't want to waste it on something like that. and electric fences wouldn't necessarily stop the zombies, nor would the razor wire, a decent sized horde could come and fill the ditch, and break down the fence. and it would only take two-three zombies to pull down the razor wire into the ditch, or to get caught in it while other zombies walk over. A six foot deep trench would be good, but how wide would it be? If a big horde came we'd have guards alerting everyone, and killing the zombies. Everyone keeps saying that the zombies would stack up, but it isn't like we would have them on our doorstep 24/7. If we aren't [developmentally delayed] about it we will be able to properly dispose of the zombie bodies quickly before other zombies come. But I get what you're saying about electric fences. That's a good point, but electric fences are absolutely pointless, unless we're at a power plant, and creating power, that's the only viable situation where we should/could use an electric fence. What about landmines?
  15. deathdrow replied to Jutyh's topic in Off-Topic
    It all depends on the brand, some brands pills are only 80% effective, and some are 99.9 percent effective.
  16. deathdrow replied to Jutyh's topic in Off-Topic
    75% if you don't know what you're doing for condoms, 98% if you use it properly, birth control (depending on the brand) is 99.9% effective, because their can be a fault with the pills, or something can screw up. That is if you use it properly, and don't miss any days, or screw up with the scheduling of it, and there's always a minor chance of a defect in the pill. It's always recommended to use at least 2 forms of birth control, namely the pill, and condoms, or condoms and spermicide, or condom + diaphragm. I've never heard 98% for condoms, condom companies themselves won't even tell you that. Do you have a source? 98% is if you use them perfectly, 92-95% is if you use them good, I didn't write that out well. I could find a source, I read a lot of articles about condoms a few weeks back, I'll see if it's in my history. I also might not have remembered that correctly, I'll look. Can't find it, disregard the 98% thing. Ok. The highest I've heard is 90% if used 100% correctly. I know for sure it's 92-95% effective if you use it 100% correctly, I've seen it on many different websites, and booklets/pamphlets in the doctor's office. Also, my doctor told me so. But then again that might be with spermicidal lube.
  17. deathdrow replied to Jutyh's topic in Off-Topic
    75% if you don't know what you're doing for condoms, 98% if you use it properly, birth control (depending on the brand) is 99.9% effective, because their can be a fault with the pills, or something can screw up. That is if you use it properly, and don't miss any days, or screw up with the scheduling of it, and there's always a minor chance of a defect in the pill. It's always recommended to use at least 2 forms of birth control, namely the pill, and condoms, or condoms and spermicide, or condom + diaphragm. I've never heard 98% for condoms, condom companies themselves won't even tell you that. Do you have a source? 98% is if you use them perfectly, 92-95% is if you use them good, I didn't write that out well. I could find a source, I read a lot of articles about condoms a few weeks back, I'll see if it's in my history. I also might not have remembered that correctly, I'll look. Can't find it, disregard the 98% thing.
  18. rofl, two threads got triple posts. win. @rocco: Electric fences are no good, we probably wouldn't have a viable source of power, and if we did we wouldn't want to waste it on something like that. and electric fences wouldn't necessarily stop the zombies, nor would the razor wire, a decent sized horde could come and fill the ditch, and break down the fence. and it would only take two-three zombies to pull down the razor wire into the ditch, or to get caught in it while other zombies walk over. A six foot deep trench would be good, but how wide would it be?
  19. They make skinnies for guys too, and guys started up wearing skinny jeans in the 50's. Plus they're hella comfortable. So long as they're not way too friggin tight.
  20. deathdrow replied to Jutyh's topic in Off-Topic
    75% if you don't know what you're doing for condoms, 98% if you use it properly, birth control (depending on the brand) is 99.9% effective, because their can be a fault with the pills, or something can screw up. That is if you use it properly, and don't miss any days, or screw up with the scheduling of it, and there's always a minor chance of a defect in the pill. It's always recommended to use at least 2 forms of birth control, namely the pill, and condoms, or condoms and spermicide, or condom + diaphragm. I've never heard 98% for condoms, condom companies themselves won't even tell you that. Do you have a source? 98% is if you use them perfectly, 92-95% is if you use them good, I didn't write that out well. I could find a source, I read a lot of articles about condoms a few weeks back, I'll see if it's in my history. I also might not have remembered that correctly, I'll look.
  21. deathdrow replied to Jutyh's topic in Off-Topic
    75% if you don't know what you're doing for condoms, 98% if you use it properly, birth control (depending on the brand) is 99.9% effective, because their can be a fault with the pills, or something can screw up. That is if you use it properly, and don't miss any days, or screw up with the scheduling of it, and there's always a minor chance of a defect in the pill. It's always recommended to use at least 2 forms of birth control, namely the pill, and condoms, or condoms and spermicide, or condom + diaphragm. But this is all stuff I learned on my own, never had sex ed in my school.
  22. deathdrow replied to Jutyh's topic in Off-Topic
    Sex ed should teach you on how it all works, and how to prevent disease and pregnancy.
  23. You know how to always know if bread's good or bad? The smell, when it smells like apples, it's bad.
  24. OMFG YOU DONT KNOW THE NAME OF THE JONAS BTROTHERS??!?!?!?!? That is a win on so many levels.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.