Everything posted by deathdrow
-
Real life pictures - 3
[/hide] You wear a suit to 6th form? We just wore anything for ours. Yeah, we have to wear 'formal attire' or clothes which you would expect one to wear if working in an office. Dude you must go to some fancy middle class 6th form. Expected attire for mine is tracksuit (with hoodie), trainers and either a gun or knife depending on your tastes #-o mexican emo kids wear track suits.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
gohsts?
-
Today...
Being drunk and going on TIF at the same time is physically impossible. It's too boring and serious on here lol. uim asslways weion iftif. rosdfkl imas alwasyhs onm tif**Y Being drunk and going on TIF at the same time is physically impossible. It's too boring and serious on here lol. ] ] ewather baottls of vodkas.
- Today...
-
Real life pictures - 3
scarily enough, i think he does too. does this mean i am as awesome as dave grohl? or is dave grohl as awesome as me? Such a hard question... Dave Grohl fails hard. it's not hard to be more awesome than him. So you're implying that EMR is not awesome at all? Damn you! I don't know emr well enough to know wether or not he's awesome. All I know is he has knives, and looks like jesus.
-
Funny things to do in an elevator
Make a pillow fort.
-
you'r biggest FML?
No. Just no. that wall is scary and I don't remember if I've said this before, but the quote in my sig is fml ish sorta mebbe i dont like using commas or periods anymore
-
Your Biggest Mistake
I regret not having done pretty much all the work we've been giving lately, now I've got 2 and a half weeks of school left to do a ton of work. ):
-
Mathematical "Proofs"
god I love these math threads.
-
Run-ins with the law
you ever jaywalked backwards?
- Summer...
- Today...
-
Do YOU Wear a Helmet While Riding a Bike/Skateboard/Other?
I probably should, considering how beat up my bike is, and how high the chances of me falling and hitting my head are. but they never fit well, and they're uncomfortable, and annoying, and they look silly.
-
do you agree with current school policy?
I don't think you should get docked marks for having stuff late because [cabbage] happens. so long as [cabbage] did happen. and giving people who plagiarized a second chance is stupid. but I live in queerbec so we have to go through the stupid reform. :evil:
- Summer...
-
School Start Times
7:45-2:15 that's my school day. plus a half hour long bus ride.
-
Real life pictures - 3
scarily enough, i think he does too. does this mean i am as awesome as dave grohl? or is dave grohl as awesome as me? Such a hard question... Dave Grohl fails hard. it's not hard to be more awesome than him.
-
Will I get held back?
it's not hard at all to do that badly, it's kind of pathetic, since it's easy to do good(well?) in school. first term this year I had a 22 in english and a 9 in art. didn't do any work at all.
- Today...
-
Mindless Self Indulgence.
I love msi.
-
::.Fable Discussion Thread.:: Fable 3 Released!
how? I wwas in the kitchen partially during the ending scene, and I missed something, and I was confused.
-
::.Fable Discussion Thread.:: Fable 3 Released!
I beat fable today, finally. It confused me a bit though.
-
Things you're afraid of.
god. that linked picture like. agh. blech. :( I'm afraid of ladybugs.
- Today...
-
Today...
There's a point where good things become unbelievably gross. I think you've hit that point. I agree. She kinda bit down really hard, and didn't let go for about seven seconds. Why do you let your dog do these things to you? well, my dog is just so friggin hot. I can't resist the urge to let it jump on me and chew muh neck.