Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. deathdrow replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Nope! Nope! cirque de soleil?
  2. tornadoes ftw. 8/10
  3. I don't like it/him. I eat a lot of protein and I'm only 5"4 :( asians are generally short.
  4. What causes aurora borealis again?
  5. I'm 6"1 or 6"2 I was only supposed to be 6 feet tall, but my dad is 6"4 and both sides of my family are relatively tall.
  6. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Why? talking to my girlfriend, and we're having problems at the moment, and i'm scared, and I don't want to say anything that'll make her get angry at me, or annoyed with me. oh gawd I'm much calmer now. things are going well. :o
  7. four hundred and ninety :cry: :cry: :cry:
  8. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Why? talking to my girlfriend, and we're having problems at the moment, and i'm scared, and I don't want to say anything that'll make her get angry at me, or annoyed with me.
  9. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I am so [bleep]ing nervous right now. it's like. [bleep], im shaking.
  10. Can I be the guy who says very sad, pessimistic, and negative things and skips everywhere? I also know how to stab things well.
  11. two of them were posting every minute for a bit. 560
  12. banned for speaking of lady functions.
  13. I know what I'm gonna go read. HG wells ftw.
  14. deathdrow replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick [wagon]. And I'm all out of bubblegum
  15. I need to start reading again. can anybody recommend me a good book?
  16. +1 whether you were kidding or not, I agree with this statement. Humans are what make life suck. Without them, it'd be perfect. I said it first :anxious:
  17. #-o
  18. deathdrow replied to Wot's topic in Forum Games
    lol. fiber makes you poop easier. 6/10

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.