Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tempest_Mike

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tempest_Mike

  1. Nice task of 199 (-.-) Black Demons. :) And... Ta-da!!!! :D :luv: my Farming. <3 ^Brought up 1900 total as well.
  2. 10/10 I love Farming. What did you do from 83 to get it in 3 months? I'm 82 at the moment and really wanting to get it to 99. :)
  3. Good luck on the thieving if you're still going for it. xD
  4. You sir, are a genius. <3 And thanks. :) I've worked hard. xD Although I don't really have a goal, so... if some people could suggest some that'd be nice. :)
  5. Good luck on the total, get farming for me. <3
  6. Hmm I think ima start this up again... again. :s Been awhile lol - Edit: Ok how do I change my thread name? :s Also, not really happy with how the first few posts look. Expect changes in the next... few months. Yes I'm lazy.
  7. Yay you post pics now, and drat you passed mai fishing. :evil:
  8. Wow, thanks so much for that. :o And yeah I'm aware, I'll fix it.
  9. So now it's 99 FM seeing I'm on holidays, before I return to Slaying for my melee goals.
  10. Wewt keep going! Try beat my record of 1.75m cooking exp in 1 day!
  11. Wow, nice pk! Even though I don't know what those two items are :P
  12. Yeah, didn't have to do much. :) Range got boring already, so now I'm working on my melee goals - 85 att, 90 str and def, through slayer. I'll only be doing these till sunday the 21st though, then I'm getting 99 fm. After 99 fm, it's back to melee. I'm doing firemaking at that time because it's holidays for me, so I should get it in 2 weeks tops. And after my melee goals I might consider going for max melee. 66 Slayer last night, but was on glitchy computer and it froze before I could save the pic.
  13. Wow dude you're doing great!! Keep going! \
  14. 1640k exp gained today. o.o Someone give me a life pl0x. Oh well school tomorrow. :P
  15. Racked up over 1.2m exp today, and still more coming.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.