Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kingbrooks

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kingbrooks

  1. 4/10, It took me a day for full void set with range and melee helm, so I wouldn't suspect much longer for the mace and mage helm.
  2. Hey viewers, just achieved the halfway mark in one of my small goals: 89 strength! After I reach 90 strength I plan to get 80 fm, followed by 85 wc. I want to do a cycle of all 3 of those skills and achieve 99 in them by the end of Summer! I want to achieve 92fm before I get too high a wc as the inferno adze will really speed up my fm training whilst I wc.
  3. Ok here is it with a different rendering, I'm still going to keep the :twss: emoticon, tell me if it's the problem and I'll think of a different idea.
  4. Not to be a pain, but why are people like 3 Point Man and Sir Hartlar getting priority over me, even though I posted before them. If anything take this as a free bump lol.
  5. great cashpile, and nice herb cleaning skills! 6.5/10 GL on 1800!
  6. I would love more dramatic deaths! Smile as you lose your d claws from a rusher as you see yourself with a sword swinging around your intestines! Nah but I actually do like the idea, as long as it's kept to one square (like skillcape emotes)
  7. Do a mixture of both combats, such as blitz + ags/dbow/d claws rushing.
  8. when bolts for crossbows were made good, this revived smithing for a few months. Jagex need to find a similar, more permanent solution such as this.
  9. Ur right ;D Let it stay as it is! Not higher hp levels but more hp per level. Like lvl 10 = 10 hp lvl 99 = 150 hp No..that'll confuse players and also think of the HP bar, it's big enough with 99hp!
  10. Actually, you can buy almost every skill, except for the ones that are gathering/combat skills. and now you can buy mage, range, pray and summoning. And I believe skills, you can't win the game buy having lot's of cash. You need to max out your stats (skills). Well you don't technically win it, but some people say you do.
  11. Your only showing your stats now, and they aren't good. 5/10.
  12. Not close to my max, I saw a 39 from a dds spec, but heres my max I've hit so far with both specs (I get 39-10 alot)
  13. Hey peoplez, gonna get 90 strength before I continue tricking so I achieve my first summer goal. When I restart tricking I plan to get 86 mage so 13 left! I got 88 strength because I was really close to start with, I missed the picture but here's a good dds spec:
  14. tbh funni your total level doesn't exactly classify you as a high level. But I agree with your statement :lol:
  15. If you want, but you shouldn't have to use up your prayer all the way even without them. I didn't use anti's and used brews for 99 thief, but I was VERY inefficient and do not reccomend my method for others.
  16. Oh and I could go into a slightly quieter area of edgeville wildy I suppose (such as far western bit near monastery) so one or two misclicks doesn't matter.
  17. hmm ok, but why are two of you saying my partner needs mage brawlers too?
  18. 10/10 without a doubt Is it the charms you got from waterfiends between 98-99?
  19. 8/10, impressive level. 90 slayer looks sweet on your skills.
  20. I like the motivation story, but why post 97? 4/10.
  21. one more untrimmed strength cape in society.... But I respect 99 strength tbh so 8/10.
  22. Hey, sorry to make two posts in about a week but I just want to know, can you use stun as a replacement to bolting? I want to use this for my mage brawlers and in the future as I plan to train my magic rather than just gain cash from tricking. Of course I understand this is more expensive than using air bolt but I want to gain magic exp decently. I would love a response from some-one who has tried stunning in pvp tricking before, thank you for your time in advance. :
  23. tbh u mined rune ore, not iron gf! 10/10 ofc :thumbsup:
  24. Your a low level, I don't talk to noobs. At higher levels players start getting more hardcore about their skills. Maybe he didn't want to waste time typing or he was looking at other sites.
  25. yes, 99 summoning and slayer will be hard without training the melees, mage, range etc. :lol: P.S. this isn't me bumping an older thread it was the guy before me...just wanted to let you know that :

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.