Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    714. "You're welcome" Arceus.
  2. 23,584. We get along quite well though...
  3. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    New TIF drinking game, take shots of "creamer" hot chocolate...
  4. Those are definitely some good ideas, change ability effects/powers based on weapon type. Some are clearly overpowered but that can of course be worked on.
  5. Yeah, it would be wise not to do that. Better safe than sorry :)
  6. If you mean cooperative play between two players to win/lose games, then technically that's fine, although perhaps against the spirit of the game, just like 50-50 in Great Orb Project has stuck around and there aren't any issues with that. If it's something regarding logging in two accounts and playing Conquest, then probably it is not a good idea.
  7. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    712.
  8. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    552.
  9. 23,586. Oops...
  10. 23,589.
  11. Actually I'm pretty sure it is. Or at least it was many years ago, have they changed it? It's been changed subsequently. You can trade back and forth or multilog, whatever, as long as you're not effecting the outcome of a minigame or breaking any of the standard rules. Link.
  12. The fastest way to make money would probably be collecting and banking cowhides or something, but like Wkw says, you can just give yourself say 50K from your main for money, and that should be sufficient. Don't give too much because you can only transfer 25K/day back due to trade restrictions, so if you give a large amount it will be stuck there for a while.
  13. I do like the idea, but I'm reviewing the quest on Sunday, do you think I could accomplish reaching that part of the game before then? Probably, yes, just knock off all the other F2P quests, level up combat a bit, and you're all set.
  14. I agree that might be a good idea - it should be noted, though, that it also requires 33 Quest Points, which can be a bit of a task.
  15. 23,591.
  16. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    It was finally a bit cooler this morning, so I wasn't panting from the heat after a run. I'm having this weird issue with the side of my leg hurting for some odd reason, but I was still able to run without much of an issue. So I suppose that's good :P.
  17. They're not permanently deleted - just hidden. And keep in mind there's a big difference between a moderator or admin doing that once in a while for good reason/upon request than allowing everyone to do it automatically themselves.
  18. No problem, got you covered :). Thanks for coming back to update that, appreciate it!
  19. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You tried coffee creamer hot chocolate, didn't you? I didn't, and I'm not planning on it! :lol:
  20. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    548.
  21. 23,592
  22. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    710.
  23. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    708.
  24. 23,594.
  25. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    544.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.