Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 23,596.
  2. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Honest question: did they ever get famous for more than that one song? Like even for Psy, with its billions of hits, I don't know any other songs, Maybe that's just my ignorance though :P.
  3. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Don't worry about it, really. --- Anyway, not feeling the greatest today. I need to eat more actual food, probably <_<. Also having a hard time with the temperature here oscillating between too cold and too hot lol.
  4. The Sinkhole Guide has been updated. Thanks again! :)
  5. Of course there is always the factor that updates can appear ready and then when taken from a closed test server environment to a live game where players inevitably throw thousands different permutations of hardware and in-game gear at it something goes wonky. And to that I would say that their closed test server environment is not sophisticated enough to test the content properly and maybe they should invest in more infrastructure along those lines, if the basic functions of the things they test don't even work right.
  6. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Seriously. Let's drop that topic. I made hot chocolate with coffee creamer instead of water once. Pretty sure I almost died. You mean with liquid creamer + a hot chocolate packet or...? That Somehow I never imagined you as someone who would attempt that...
  7. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    706. Well technically it *could* be done to hide it from the user but not delete entirely. I am asking someone though, waiting on a reply.
  8. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    540.
  9. 23,598.
  10. Which cutscene, the one with the Lady Lumbridge (the ship you take over to Crandor) being destroyed, or is there another?
  11. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    704.
  12. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    536.
  13. 23,600.
  14. It is kind of tedious as I recall, as you would have to kill the appropriate NPC, get a key, try it, and if you unlock the wrong door, you have to start all over again. So without a guide telling you which doors to open at each stage, you might have been there a while! (Unless there are some obvious visual cues as to which door to open, but I don't recall there being any.)
  15. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    532.
  16. 23,602. Done, thank you. :)
  17. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Maybe you could chew gum (not nicotine, just sugar-free or something) to help a little? It won't replace calories but the motion might be a decent substitute. Not sure if you're a fan of it or if it's possible though.
  18. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I made hot chocolate with coffee creamer instead of water once. Pretty sure I almost died. You mean with liquid creamer + a hot chocolate packet or...?
  19. 23,604.
  20. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I love hot chocolate as well, and sadly I probably consume too many calories from it. The diet version tastes like crap too, unfortunately :(.
  21. Changed it in the Items DB and credited you :). The guide for sinkholes is currently in draft but I'll check on it and fix it there too. Is there anywhere else this info needs to be updated?
  22. 23,606.
  23. 23,608.
  24. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
  25. 23,610.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.