Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 23,655.
  2. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
  3. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    988. O_o.
  4. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    984. Again.
  5. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    TRAITOR!!! :angry: <*hauls off with a giant wok, and smacks into a nearby vat of orange-colored goop*> That'll teach you! :shame: <*puts @Dropbox in a can and locks the lid shut, then smacks @Gandalf14141 quite a long distance out through the open skylight with a giant bat*> Count fast, @Arceus... I don't know how long my traps and knockouts will hold for. :? 984 ~D. V. "Putting some serious effort into it..." Devnull Bumping back to this number!
  6. 23,657. *Waves to Devnull*
  7. Sometimes there is a bit of an issue with their system internally that can take a bit longer. I'd go to Account Settings (as suggested above) and make sure that it was just one day, and if so, try to flag down a JMod to manually fix it. Try friends chats/Twitter support if you have an account there.
  8. Oh I was referring to spoken English. I'd never write that in an email personally :P.
  9. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I heard there were water cuts being made in California too :S? Though eventually some actual rain is going to be needed to replenish the supply...
  10. Moving to 'Looking for a Clan' as it is better suited there. Best of luck in your search!
  11. That is true, the dyes are valuable. The G.E. prices can be inaccurate, but they are still roughly in that ballpark. The thing is, it's sort of like filling out surveys with free lottery tickets as a reward. Expecting one of those dyes as an eventual reward is kind of a fruitless endeavor.
  12. I don't think 'Hey' is considered rude anymore, is it? I feel as if even a boss or a supervisor (save maybe some work environments) would be fine with it. I probably wouldn't use it right off but it seems to be an acceptable greeting especially in passing. Also sure can be very different things - at least many people around me use it as a free substitute for 'yes,' and other times it's used as a more hesitant expression of agreement. But usually vocal tone has more to do with it than the actual choice of words.
  13. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Jet fuel may not be able to melt steel beams, but...that classroom I was in today might have given it a run for its money. It was absolutely horrible. I'm glad it's my last real class for a while. Now I'm sitting here with the A/C on trying to cool off :P.
  14. Not sure why it's not working, but I can confirm and I'll try to get it passed on to someone with the technical knowledge. Also moved to Website Corrections and Updates :).
  15. Rawr! Devnull...since this thread may well be dead again until his return.
  16. 23,660.
  17. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    Crap...
  18. You can just reclaim it back for free from Xuan, either in Varrock Square (NW corner) or in Burthrope. However, note that you will have to wait the cooldown period before using it again upon dying in a non-safe situation - normal deaths or wilderness included. That is, if you use an aura with a total time of an hour and die after 10 minutes, you have to wait the full cooldown period before activating again (the other 50 minutes are "lost").
  19. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
  20. 23,663. Well too bad that had to happen =/.
  21. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    982.
  22. 23,666 to go.
  23. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    978.
  24. 23,668.
  25. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    972. Say what?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.