Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 24,234.
  2. You told Jagex that you wanted a more lighthearted quest, and they listened. They've sent us a proposal for a list of 5 epic quests based off the originals. But don't let the similarities in the names fool you - these are very different to the originals. What they want to know from us is which you would like to see. Have a look below, and check out the main site for the live poll! We also got some sneak peeks at new Treasure Hunter items. These will be released tomorrow. First, magic unnotepaper will allow you to do the opposite of magic notepaper and burn through resources without all that tiresome running back to the back. Quest-skipping tokens, a super-rare reward, will allow you to skip a quest of your choice and earn all rewards instantly. Think of it as a space bar on steroids. Finally, there is something truly special coming to the rare slots: the Rose-coloured glasses. They will allow you to see and play the game exactly as it was at ANY date in the past, without those annoying glitches! Enjoy, and we hope you find this news to truly be a first from Tip.It!
  3. Why would I want more lamps? I already get free xp on a regular basis through treasure hunter, so no loss there. It's totally up to you man. I got my two additional lamps and I enjoyed them, but to each his own. :shades:
  4. The last two, when you go back to the ringleader to see that he has requests for a couple more jadinkos. You get a medium lamp for each of these two requests so it may be worth checking out.
  5. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    All I wanted to do was help this guy making his video on how to avoid being scammed/lured into the wilderness. Then he killed me and I haven't seen my h'ween mask since... :(.
  6. They get harder as you go along though. By the time you're up to the last one you really need to think a bit.
  7. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    As a fully sober individual, I can attest that the joke also went over my head.
  8. Yeah, shark fishing is really slow, and particularly if you're close to 76, when you first unlock it.
  9. 24,237.
  10. It's instanced so it's really difficult to give a walkthrough to how to match the specific things. You just kind of have to choose a base egg and throw things in by careful trial and error to see if you can push them in your direction. If you're having difficulty completing that specific target, you can also discard the current egg and ask for a new target at any point.
  11. If the RS Wiki can be trusted (and it may be off), about 6-7 hours at least.
  12. Happily, you can still complete the event and do the Theiving and Hunter portions of the event on F2P. You can even gain experience in these skills on F2P - it's just capped at level 5 as usual. Also, you're not (strictly speaking) required to do more than one part to be able to finish the event.
  13. Actually yeah, if you had enough skill (read: more skill than me) to modify Java client-side on your computer, I believe you could program it to make you appear to be Jad and run around "terrorizing" all of Lumbridge if you wanted, all legally. Someone else will have to elaborate. Of course, it would only appear that way to you, not everyone else, but still...
  14. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    If I buy protein bar type things I end up eating like five of them and then they wreak havoc on my digestive system. So, long story short, I try not to buy them anymore. :P
  15. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    344. And again, nothing special for me to say on this one :P.
  16. 24,239.
  17. 24,241. Just a boring old number now :P.
  18. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    342.
  19. 24,243. You know what comes next!
  20. Hey there, welcome to TIF :). Sorry about hiding your topic briefly - you used a short URL and it actually took several tries to verify that it went to a YouTube video. In the future, please provide either a link to a YouTube video or embed it directly as I did for you. Many people are hesitant (for security reasons) to click on a shortURL and there's really no reason when you can have it directly in the post instead. That being said, nice video and I've moved it to RuneScape Media where it's better suited. :).
  21. 24,245.
  22. If you mean the Path system, go to Adventures->Path and then 'Switch Off Path.' To turn the Tutorial off I think you just hit escape and there should be a box to toggle it off. but I thought that only came up on new accounts. I have to go now but I can have a look later if neither of these suggestions help.
  23. You can't eat a watermelon after you smashed it on the floor. Eternal gratitude denied.
  24. Yeah to be fair I had a look and I didn't find much. Maybe this year they'll release something more santa-like.
  25. 24,247.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.