Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself :P. Though, the name of the user who liked that post makes for some interesting irony..
  2. CPI is one measure but I wouldn't say it's the be-all and end-all of inflation. For example I'm sure something like food prices have gone up more...
  3. Well you can always re-submit next time there is a large scope of an update :).
  4. Actually, Subjugation would be the equivalent in that set (level 70 magic power armour) :). Mystic is just level 30 armour if I'm not mistaken. There will be substantial differences in accuracy for using the wrong class until you get to much higher levels. When you have tier 90 weapons you can throw back your head and laugh at most of them but for now it may be wise to choose combat classes wisely ;).
  5. Was there a spot where you could pick up law runes from spawn in F2P? I thought there might have been but it's not listed in Wiki or other places. Perhaps you could try killing cockroach soldiers and see if you can get lucky and receive some law runes from an rdt drop there, but I don't have any other ideas at the moment. :(
  6. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    158.
  7. Welcome to TIF! :) Completing quests and such is probably a good start. You can also take advantage of things like Divine Locations once your skills are a little bit higher. If you need a way to make some cash, a tedious but effective way to do it might be Egg Spawn, which needs 9 Summoning. Otherwise you probably want to level up combat more and kill monsters for money. In terms of double xp weekend, hmm, not sure. I guess something buyable but not too expensive might be best to boost. I assume you don't have too much money? You could transfer money from OSRS to RS3 could be a possibility if you have more cash there, but be sure to be wary of scams and such.
  8. Not me personally, sorry :S. There are a couple people I could ask later when they're on and I'll edit when I get ahold of them :P.
  9. And Crafting xp, excuse me I mean protean hides, are on Treasure Hunter this weekend...
  10. Well the T70 power armor is cheap right now and quite effective for Slayer in general so sure why not :thumbup: .
  11. Wouldn't they continue paying what they currently are? Also it looks like Old School is going to be F2P, so they might want to rethink that ;).
  12. 24,723.
  13. 24,725.
  14. I guess that way people can see it's popular and an explanation of why it can't be implemented.
  15. Relog every time? That's lame. Usually it leaves you logged in for half an hour for other things :/.
  16. Why so much hate? :(
  17. Someone suggested your idea on RuneLabs here, if you would be interested in supporting it. It's on the first page as of now :P.
  18. I see, we can now sort ideas by support total. The option to give a -1 would be cool :twisted: . Because some ideas are just that horrible...
  19. 24,727.
  20. 24,729.
  21. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    156.
  22. Yeah you will get views almost instantly just by being a regular poster here. Even if it's your first post on a General Discussion thread it shouldn't take more than a few minutes. The major problem here is that RuneTrack's site is completely clusterscrewed and there is (apparently) no one to fix it. I took mine off because it kept failing - I might try it now to see if it actually works. We also don't want people creating a forum account for the sole purpose of getting themselves RuneTrack views. We want them to participate a little! :P
  23. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    154. BC version of a transporter, huh?
  24. Did the G.E. have quantity limits from day one? Of course, there was the 5% cap on buy/sell offers in terms of price but I seem to recall being told that there were no limits or more lax ones for a while...
  25. Great idea :). Moving to Art & Media though as it seems to fit better there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.