Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Realistically, earning that much cash on an Ironman in F2P would take quite a while though.
  2. 24,758.
  3. To play Ironman mode, you need to make a fresh account. If you want to explore P2P areas, you would have to pay the membership dues on that new account to do so. However, if you are content to play F2P on your new Ironman account, you would be able to do that just fine.
  4. Yes, I bought members the first month I came back, and I got charged like 8.75 or something. There's some kind of charge for using a credit card I guess. You don't pay $7.95? That's weird, some sort of tax maybe?
  5. 24,760.
  6. Here are the numbers for Credit Card payments I found, via RS Wikia: Prior to 12 August 2008, the cost was £3.20 GBP, $5.00 USD, 5.00EUR Between 12 August 2008 and 27 January 2012, the cost was £3.50 GBP, $5.95 USD, 5.95EUR From 27 January 2012 to 1 March 2015 (including present date), the cost is 4.95GBP/$7.95/6.95EUR
  7. Pff saradomin stuff isn't even expensive anymore, nor cool. But we can discuss fashion another time I suppose :P.
  8. 24,762.
  9. Come join us on F2P then, we have cookies!
  10. They add up if you have 2-3 daily keys to use, plus additional that you gain occasionally from skilling. And of course, even more so if you pay for additional keys.
  11. I may be mistaken but I believe you are perfectly well allowed to play, you simply can't chat aside from the phrases delegated by QuickChat. On your 13th birthday, the game will allow you to chat normally. The reason why you can't chat has to deal with child privacy protection laws which somehow came up with the magic number of 13 for this issue.
  12. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    Okay, but when Devnull forum-game hammers you, don't blame me! 141
  13. Well, a bit of an explanation could help, for example backing it up with numbers or experience rates from wherever. If there's a lot of sitting and waiting, that's potentially an opportunity to multitask as well, I suppose.
  14. Well, I guess they haven't forgotten about this.
  15. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    138. 139 (made a mistake above, thanks to tinyprint :s).
  16. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Ironically the user 'Nom' is reading, while we're on the topic of food, as I post this :o. Although they probably named themselves after someone else.
  17. 24,764.
  18. He said he suicided on purpose because he felt he wasn't really achieving anything, was burned out, and felt he was addicted and needed to stop. I figured it was an intentional death, but I rarely pass up the chance to milk something for a good pun...
  19. Who knows, maybe it reverted to a normal ironman? Or does that message not show up in that case?
  20. You mean tomorrow, haha. Sometimes I wouldn't be able to stand when I woke up lol.
  21. Poor guy, I would be udderly embarrassed.
  22. 24,766.
  23. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    136. 137
  24. Yeah, never try to take your baby troll's leaf :unsure: .
  25. When was that support function supposed to be implemented anyway? I thought someone on here mentioned we were supposed to be able to support as of yesterday around this time :/. Edit: never mind, they said around a week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.