Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. As long as they are paying a membership subscription, Jagex will be happy to put up with their nonsense and call it community idea pooling. :rolleyes:
  2. My character was as surprised as I was to see grass..
  3. 24(7)68 who do we appreciate?
  4. 24,770.
  5. 24,772.
  6. Also many poor suggestions are no more than one or two sentences <_<.
  7. 24,774.
  8. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm so sorry to hear that :(.
  9. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Our school has been asking us to set a longer/more secure password. I think they're employing more subtle encouragement now.
  10. It will be awkward if the remove-EoC suggestions end up at the top :rolleyes:.
  11. Most solo dungeons completed? My C1 is ready.
  12. 24,776.
  13. 24,778.
  14. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    134...they had odd numbers like that? ;)
  15. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    132.
  16. 24,780. Meanwhile, Devnull haunts our dreams with smiles..
  17. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I did not have a good night's sleep, fell asleep twice before bedtime, couldn't get back to sleep, then nightmares, etc...
  18. I have to admit though, loadstones is a good pun...maybe allow you to put in runes for instant teleports instead of the extended animations :P.
  19. 24,782.
  20. It wouldn't be a problem with the mouse itself, would it? If it's old or worn out I guess that could do it. I'm assuming you're using an external mouse to click, and not a touchpad right? You could try turning down mouse sensitivity as well. I suppose writing a program like you mentioned would work but I'd be careful..
  21. 24,784.
  22. While that would all work, I think another concern of Jagex's is the economic impact of infinite coin storage rather than the possible inconvenience of switching systems or implementing new denominations of currency. In other words, when you give people an essentially infinite amount of space to hoard coins, it will create some downward pressure on very valuable items like partyhats and crackers, even the ones not valued at the current maximum cash stack or above. Part of the reason for this is that people use them to hold large chunks of wealth or when it's not feasible to try and juggle X coin pouches. I do think it would be a nice novelty though, if nothing else :P.
  23. You can make a forum thread with the full idea, and then put a summary in there and link to said thread if you'd like. :)
  24. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    130. Beware falling dice...
  25. 24,787. He got "all turned around" on that one!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.