Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Over your head would be even better! :rolleyes:
  2. I guess it's good that they're hooking it up with charity, but yeah...already?
  3. I tip my (much less expensive) hat to you!
  4. 24,812.
  5. Arceus replied to Crocefisso's topic in Off-Topic
    Nope, I probably wouldn't be much good at debate, ha :P.
  6. Arceus replied to Crocefisso's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't know enough specifically about the Pew Research Center to really judge, but I wouldn't find it surprising if they find a way to tell the American people what they want to hear :rolleyes: . And also, different countries have different cultures, something Americans tend to have a hard time adjusting to.
  7. 24,814. It was alright, I just didn't have a reply at the moment :P.
  8. 24,816.
  9. 24,818.
  10. Yeah they seem a bit old lol. Unless you integrate some sort of auto-updater to pull prices, they are bound to do that. Presumably that should be feasible in Google Sheets but it may take some work.
  11. [spoiler=Magic]
  12. I get a 404 not found :o.
  13. TYThat's still shit though lol, the spawn rate is atrocious and it's in the Wilderness -.- Worldhopping would be a great fix but the camera glitch is still prevalent sowatdo Sit here and discuss how SHRIMPY HAS NO TENTACLES! He lost them to a PK'er running around the wilderness who promised to double them? *Shrug* They do not look that far apart though at least at a glance...
  14. My pleasure XD, done.
  15. My recommendation would be to get your Swiftkit debug.txt file and post a thread in our Swiftkit forum so that one of Swiftkit's staff should be able to assist you :).
  16. 24,820.
  17. Is it a given then that the threshold is 1/5 of the overall drop rate? :P
  18. Actually I probably could use signatures made for me once in a while. It would be nice ;). By '07, I was referring to the 2007 game and its dedicated website that Jagex made (oldschool.runescape.com), not the legacy mode or anything.
  19. In case it helps, you are aware that you can boost to 75 to make a Gilded Altar, right? In fact according to RuneScape Wikia you could do it now if you wanted. Check out their page here if you're interested (under the Requirements section) :).
  20. I wouldn't doubt that there are some people who would call dinosaurs a hoax, despite all the evidence to the contrary :rolleyes: . But yeah there could still be atheists I guess, if they were either ignorant or very stubborn :P.
  21. Are many of the players who are maxed out in experience well short of a trimmed completionist cape? Just asking out of curiosity.
  22. Okay, allowing us to link to images is a reasonable patch I suppose :P.
  23. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Since you're inside the bars, you've already lost. Just kidding.
  24. Glad to hear you got it resolved then! :)
  25. 24,823.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.