Everything posted by Arceus
- Question about Character Profiles
- Count Down from 30k
-
Have sharks been removed from treasure trail rewards?
That is a good point actually, they may well have been removed. I get contradictory information from different fansites...
-
Rune Labs Discussion
Easily fixable though, put a requirement on it to access: Hours of playtimeQuest PointsTotal level (for example, 350 total for the forums as is already there)etc.
-
Rune Labs Discussion
The whole point of RuneLabs was to be able to share ideas firsthand though. Or so I thought.
-
Does anyone at all use the stores in most cities?
Maybe some inexperienced lower level players might find it charming. Don't forget there's a whole Ironman mode as well, and many people play that :).
- Count Up
-
Count Down from 30k
24857 *Bursts through the ceiling* HAHAHA I'm free! FREE!
-
Elemental & Rare Drop Tables
Alright, for that useful secondary effect I can see it holding up prices for a while, at least until the Araxxor hunter market becomes saturated.
-
Rune Labs Discussion
You have to be a member. Really? It seems like Jagex has boldly gone where no company has gone before. They want to lure their customers into paying money to have the privilege of giving them free consulting? Because otherwise I don't really see the point of restricting it. Current members would be able to suggest ideas anyway, and more people would get involved. But ok whatever Jagex :mellow:.
-
Elemental & Rare Drop Tables
Well clearly it has to shift to a price where it makes economic sense. I don't know the numbers, but if (for example) Araxxor gives a 1M drop/kill, and this reset gives you 5 extra kills, it won't stay above 5M, new item or not. And that's assuming kills are impossible with maximum enrage, not sure if that's even the case (I kind of doubt it).
-
Elemental & Rare Drop Tables
I guess that's alright. It will deal with those persistent clan hoppers. 'Oh let me join again!' And regarding that, yes, everyone got a free reset because they screwed things up. can you post a link tot where they said this? they are not typically known to be forthcoming with that sort of thing always. i want to make sure it isn't a bug. ~~~legoman187~~~ Yes, Mod Maz tweeted it here.
-
Elemental & Rare Drop Tables
I guess that's alright. It will deal with those persistent clan hoppers. 'Oh let me join again!' And regarding that, yes, everyone got a free reset because they screwed things up.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Elemental & Rare Drop Tables
Lol I clicked that table and I thought for a second we were in a different universe...then the price updated properly. [spoiler=I.e. showed this (these are NOT real prices obviously)]
- Today...
-
Count Down from 30k
24,862. Maybe I should take an extended vacation from Forum Games...
-
Returning
Mine would be 'Its Arceus,' used to be in my stat signature but I replaced it for another image for now.
-
Elemental & Rare Drop Tables
Well that's interesting, and a long waited update. I just hope it doesn't get abused and taken away.
-
Elemental & Rare Drop Tables
Wait, does the other news section mean that probation and the wait to use the citadel it over? *Prepares the party streamers*
-
Future Update Discussions
In that picture they look like they're about to fall into a shark-infested tank...
-
Questions Only!
Do you think this green is just a leftover Christmas decoration?
-
Count Down from 30k
Oops typoed...luckily edit button saves the day! 24,865.
- Today...
- Count Down from 30k