Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. I think 'F2P United' is one, not really sure about others.
  2. I think it's meant to reference the fact that the spade on the toolbelt won't work. Otherwise people might trek all the way over to discover that they needed a (separate) spade in their inventory.
  3. My typing fingers are ready. :shades:
  4. Try killing Giant Mole without them, hehe. Then again, who kills the mole for more then sport anyway? :P
  5. You already have a thread here. Please limit it to one thread as otherwise it becomes spammy, thanks :).
  6. Enjoy and have fun =). I've moved this to our Events forum which is more suitable for this kind of topic.
  7. Yeah it would seem so. There are Earth Warriors in the Chaos Tunnels, which require you to cross the wilderness, but the tunnels themselves are not in the wilderness, so you would be safe from other player's attacks while killing them. There are also Earth Warriors in Dungeoneering but those are sparse and I'm not sure if they count towards a task. I hope that helps a little :).
  8. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    105.
  9. 24,868.
  10. Gems can also be collected into a gem bag even if unnoted :P. I guess gems do have some floor price in a sense because they eventually get turned into jewelry which is both valuable do to function and has a certain price floor due to alchemy. I suppose we'll have to wait and see what exactly they have in mind...
  11. 24,870.
  12. I never knew this, nor ever encountered it. Very weird..
  13. 24,872.
  14. 24,874. All is now right in the world :).
  15. While I don't believe in getting rid of the limits completely, as they are meant as safeguards, I can think of a number of cases where adjusting the limits a bit might make things more reasonable. It doesn't seem like that kind of a rework is in Jagex's plans, though.
  16. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Apparently the code is "ph34r". Don't ask...
  17. 24,876. Hmm *considers not telling Devnull the punchline at all*. Well I'll be nice; it was "I don't know and I don't care."
  18. 24,878. Hmm alright.
  19. Ambitious :D have fun!
  20. 24,880 maybe someone else knows it?
  21. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    But the higher limit you have, the bigger a pain for a lost/stolen credit card if fraudulent charges start popping up ._.
  22. 24,882.
  23. I want to get a mega duckling on my other account so badly now...Can it be done without combat xp?
  24. 24,884. Ok last joke I'm wasting on Devnull :(. ~"Tired of people overthinking things" Arceus

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.