Everything posted by Arceus
- Today...
-
Rush of blood-platinum
Just to get you started, there may be some advice on this thread if you want to have a look, around pages 7-ish on. One setup that Hunter-Dexter mentioned on the thread and eventually succeeded with: Keep in mind a lot of persistence may be necessary as well as it is a bit based on the luck of the draw as well!
- Count Down from 30k
-
Fight Caves Dumb Question
Welcome to TIF buddy! :) An obsidian helmet also acts as a slayer helmet on a TzHaar task, but I can't seem to find any other info :s. I do believe that Kiln has become easier since the release of Evolution of Combat though, if that helps. And remember, there are no dumb questions, only dumb answers :lol: .
- Count Up
-
Count Down from 30k
24,845. Poor Devnull and fonts :c.
-
Count Up
113. I don't know, they knock you out :P.
-
Count Up
111. Well I guess as soon as you hit 88 you jump so...
- Count Down from 30k
-
Count Up
109. You mean relativity slowing time down or what? O.o
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
-
Count Down from 30k
24,849. Hahaha! And too bad the old BC comics don't have that click-to-zoom feature :S.
-
Elemental & Rare Drop Tables
the Enrager.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Returning
I'd love the name 'Arceus' but some guy apparently has a collection of like 5 of them and I guess he keeps active. At least, they were in the same tiny clan together with just enough people to get a cape, so that's what I conclude :rolleyes:.
-
Today...
Of course ramen isn't good if you just throw it in water like a common peasant. Throw an egg in there, cut up a hot dog, then add some butter and pepper. That's a god damn gourmet soup for less than $3. Pssst there's also a seasoning packet :3. I don't actually mind Ramen that much and I'm not trying to live on it to save money lol.
-
Rune Labs Discussion
That is an epic idea. Jagex seems to have forgotten the 'meta' section of RuneLabs!
-
Future Update Discussions
Just because they are the 15 most popular does not mean they cannot be improved or changed. I suppose I can see their point as far as improvements to revive the old ones though.
-
Does anyone at all use the stores in most cities?
Wait a minute, these shops sell the items for higher price than the high alchemy value, so how exactly is that profitable? They are used for summoning, so sell them on the GE Good point, I had no idea they were so expensive on there :o!
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I guess Jagex used up all their money on marketing and forgot a message.
- Question about Character Profiles
-
Question about Character Profiles
It sounds like you have a glitch due to attaching two accounts to the same email, or something like that. The only thing I could really suggest would be to tag @JagexSupport on Twitter and ask them to do something manually for you, or to submit an account help ticket. It would seem like something that a JMod would have to set manually.
- Count Down from 30k