Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. That is unbelievable :p. You have that amazing monitor, and then you go and upload it as a JPG? :mellow:
  2. If they do indeed work with your toolbelt spade then I agree and I'll see about getting that fixed :P.
  3. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    If someone would actually pay me for that, it would be amazing <_<.
  4. Well they already knew the CEO was leaving since summer so I am surprised that they still have no new head. Look at a big company like Apple and they already had someone who would become the new CEO if the old one stopped. 'Stopped?' What a heartless way to put it :o. No just kidding, but sure MMG worked out great, until IVP got in there and started tugging the strings, and who knows how much of a role they had in Jagex developing other games instead of sticking to what they did best. We'll see what the his replacement brings...
  5. You can only bind one typo of ammunition, and to bind a second you have to destroy the first. So as far as I can see it, you have two options: a) destroy the Sagittarian arrows, bind 225 of a different kind, and then find more Sagittarian arrows if you want to have them bound again b) find an additional 100 Sagittarian arrows and bind them to increase your bind stack. I strongly suggest the latter option, since you're going to have to make more Sagittarian arrows in any case. There could be some clever trick I'm missing, but I doubt it. Edit: also fixed the formatting in your post, looked a little weird on this theme due to C&P ;).
  6. There's some advice here on a similar question to your first question if you're looking for a place to start. :)
  7. 24,795.
  8. I remember it was announced but I can't remember who :S. I try searching, but Google decided to be a smart cookie: Edit: It would seem to be Mod Pips if I'm not mistaken.
  9. 24,798. TIF is so dead this weekend so far :(.
  10. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    128.
  11. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today for like the third day in a row when I go running by the same place, a car swings up on a side street at the same time out of the same little parking lot nearby with a tremendous squeaking racket as I go by. It's feeling like a real life cross between Groundhog Day and the Truman Show.
  12. 24,800.
  13. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    126.
  14. 24,802.
  15. 24,804.
  16. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I before E, except after...never mind I'm lost.
  17. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    It might be accurate for the pig sty part though.. ::/
  18. 24,806.
  19. I'm not sure if he's talking about a work or personal relationship XD but good advice ^.
  20. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    Why's he writing it by hand?! It still hasn't sunk in man! 124.
  21. 24,808.
  22. I think there may have been even more community backlash/train-wreck if they announced it earlier as previous...promotions, for lack of a better word, were still going on/wrapping up.
  23. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    122. Haha at least he got exercise!
  24. 24,810.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.