Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    148.
  2. 24,748.
  3. Thank you Jagex. So much thank you.
  4. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    146.
  5. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I will get you guys back for this. Somehow. Someday.
  6. 24,750.
  7. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Now now gentlemen, do I need to put my stat signature back in?
  8. 24,752.
  9. 24,754. I wonder if Devnull got snowed in...
  10. Yeah you still get the notification, and the pride of being on someone's list :notalk: .
  11. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    There's probably a thread in the Help and Advice subforum which would detail how to get your account back in this kind of situation. Well submitting an account recovery request the standard way is probably the thing to try first, and after that send ticket/spam on Twitter.
  12. Did you proceed to un-like the post? :XD:
  13. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I have not heard of it but it doesn't sound very appealing. To think that I thought swishing around mouthwash for 30 seconds was bad enough!
  14. They have had promotions like $2 membership for new accounts in the past but they usually are kept under the radar and frankly I've lost track with how many things they try.
  15. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I suggest rice, lather, repeat :c.
  16. Maybe he means that the resource stack would shrink as you trained Summoning, rather than having a fixed amount of coins in the pouch.
  17. Raising prices to make your customers think business is going great and entice more people to shell out money for said "great" produce seems to be popular these days, I guess.
  18. Did you name him Pinocchio?
  19. Ah true, but wasn't that a US law? I know that at least in the Netherlands we don't have such laws (or at least not at the age of 13). I'm not sure to the extent of similar laws in other countries; however, my guess is that it applies to Jagex regardless, since they have servers operated in the U.S. With regards to internation scope of the law, Wikipedia says: Also I forgot to mention: I think even if a child is under 13, with a parental consent form filled out and sent to Jagex, they can then chat freely.
  20. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    143. Hey what's I do?! :wacko:
  21. 24,756.
  22. Which brings me to a question... How much do those bonds go for in in-game gp these days? :huh: ~D. V. "This question begged to be asked." Devnull Roughly 7.3M according to friends, probably going up shortly.
  23. Haha that's true, enjoy it :P.
  24. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Rich people problems.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.