Everything posted by Arceus
-
What's so great about old-school runescape?
Don't be too hard on yourself :P. Though, the name of the user who liked that post makes for some interesting irony..
-
Membership Price Changes - 1st March 2015
CPI is one measure but I wouldn't say it's the be-all and end-all of inflation. For example I'm sure something like food prices have gone up more...
-
Rune Labs Discussion
Well you can always re-submit next time there is a large scope of an update :).
-
New returning player advice
Actually, Subjugation would be the equivalent in that set (level 70 magic power armour) :). Mystic is just level 30 armour if I'm not mistaken. There will be substantial differences in accuracy for using the wrong class until you get to much higher levels. When you have tier 90 weapons you can throw back your head and laugh at most of them but for now it may be wise to choose combat classes wisely ;).
-
best way to obtain law runes on f2p ironman
Was there a spot where you could pick up law runes from spawn in F2P? I thought there might have been but it's not listed in Wiki or other places. Perhaps you could try killing cockroach soldiers and see if you can get lucky and receive some law runes from an rdt drop there, but I don't have any other ideas at the moment. :(
- Count Up
-
New returning player advice
Welcome to TIF! :) Completing quests and such is probably a good start. You can also take advantage of things like Divine Locations once your skills are a little bit higher. If you need a way to make some cash, a tedious but effective way to do it might be Egg Spawn, which needs 9 Summoning. Otherwise you probably want to level up combat more and kill monsters for money. In terms of double xp weekend, hmm, not sure. I guess something buyable but not too expensive might be best to boost. I assume you don't have too much money? You could transfer money from OSRS to RS3 could be a possibility if you have more cash there, but be sure to be wary of scams and such.
-
Nex sets... when are they effective?
Not me personally, sorry :S. There are a couple people I could ask later when they're on and I'll edit when I get ahold of them :P.
-
Future Update Discussions
And Crafting xp, excuse me I mean protean hides, are on Treasure Hunter this weekend...
-
Nex sets... when are they effective?
Well the T70 power armor is cheap right now and quite effective for Slayer in general so sure why not :thumbup: .
-
Membership Price Changes - 1st March 2015
Wouldn't they continue paying what they currently are? Also it looks like Old School is going to be F2P, so they might want to rethink that ;).
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
Rune Labs Discussion
I guess that way people can see it's popular and an explanation of why it can't be implemented.
-
Rune Labs Discussion
Relog every time? That's lame. Usually it leaves you logged in for half an hour for other things :/.
-
how many warning points do you have?
Why so much hate? :(
-
I have a suggestion for the grand exchange.
Someone suggested your idea on RuneLabs here, if you would be interested in supporting it. It's on the first page as of now :P.
-
Rune Labs Discussion
I see, we can now sort ideas by support total. The option to give a -1 would be cool :twisted: . Because some ideas are just that horrible...
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
-
RuneTrack Sigs
Yeah you will get views almost instantly just by being a regular poster here. Even if it's your first post on a General Discussion thread it shouldn't take more than a few minutes. The major problem here is that RuneTrack's site is completely clusterscrewed and there is (apparently) no one to fix it. I took mine off because it kept failing - I might try it now to see if it actually works. We also don't want people creating a forum account for the sole purpose of getting themselves RuneTrack views. We want them to participate a little! :P
-
Count Up
154. BC version of a transporter, huh?
-
Grand Exchange
Did the G.E. have quantity limits from day one? Of course, there was the 5% cap on buy/sell offers in terms of price but I seem to recall being told that there were no limits or more lax ones for a while...
-
Draw your RS char in paint!
Great idea :). Moving to Art & Media though as it seems to fit better there.