Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    The reality is that you'd likely trade everything just to become American. Most valuable thing in the world = U.S. citizenship. Really? This is the most ridiculous thing I have read today. Then you, sir, need to read the Today thread more often!
  2. Revealed: Jagex's secret plan to boost TT item prices!
  3. I wonder why it doesn't like your name :c. Have you had problems with trying to write it on forums as well?
  4. Bots wouldn't bother - they would probably set stuff to private too :P. Also I really like how we get to choose a custom examine message after all! Report system should be able to handle anyone abusing it and this way it's a lovely feature for the rest of us.
  5. After all these years, I think I can declare a small moral victory, and maybe people won't accuse me of being a bot if I don't reply to their incessant questions after two seconds. For today:
  6. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I believe there is now enough water in my shoes to sustain a small ecosystem.
  7. 25,312. Change that number, before Devnull sees :o.
  8. 25,314.
  9. Try this other sticky, under the user tutorials section :).
  10. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    What is this before Thanksgiving? Its over a month since Thanksgiving at this point. Eh? Stereotype much :P. I meant Americans' Thanksgiving, which is Thursday after next. Sorry :P.
  11. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Usually it's Black Friday at 3am lol.
  12. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Ah, the Christmas season starts before Thanksgiving this year...!
  13. Indeed; I've never even done Slayer and I can agree with this calculation too!
  14. Don't worry, it always takes two or three nerfs/un-nerfs to get the balancing just right. Only because Jagex is always the last people to know stuff about their own game. Their rational for nerfing the Moss Requirement is that it took way longer than any other requirement for Comp for Elf City. Really? They just figured that out now? Myself, and every other player in the game, were able to a simple calculation to determine that in 2 minutes, but apparently it took Jagex a week to figure that out. I wonder how long it will take them to fix Edimmus. You can currently camp them indefinitely despite the fact that they are supposed to be task only. To what real benefit though? I thought they offered neither good xp nor drops...
  15. I was thinking like as drops from monsters, but I guess they nerfed those. And too bad about the forges but oh well, guess that makes sense. Scroll of Efficiency is a small boost that could help, if you are allowed to purchase that?...but it's still a lot of work for an otherwise small benefit.
  16. Don't worry, it always takes two or three nerfs/un-nerfs to get the balancing just right.
  17. Is it at all possible for you to get good quantities of nature runes as ironman? If so, superheating your ore and depositing it as you go could speed up the process significantly. If not I'd probably go with the steel platebodies. You can still use portable forges deployed by other players (I think?) so take advantage of that if you can, as it can grant you extra bars when smelting and save you bars when smithing too!
  18. That is a good point, but with banking being literally a two minute trip (most of the time?), and presets making it a five second affair to withdraw a fresh inventory of supplies...you see what I mean :P.
  19. I know, but the reason it is set up that way in the first place is because stronger shield effects would be unpopular as compared to hitting higher (or in my theories anyway). If we started slashing max hits and gave a sufficient boosts to shields, people would probably complain and want their bigger hits back <.<.
  20. 25,316.
  21. Sadly people in general seem to prefer bigger numbers over tactical strategy so shields don't play much of a role. Maybe in the future though, who knows...
  22. The speed is (supposedly) balanced out with greater/smaller ability damage on the whole from invisible boosts. I'm not sure the mace's prayer bonus is really large enough to provide a substantial effect, but it's been a while.
  23. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    That's a good thing. Sometimes it's hard to find a competent and honest professional anyway :P.
  24. Welcome to TIF! I don't PvM much but you can feel free to add me if you want to chat sometime :).
  25. Good point, I was thinking of F2P. P2P has many fewer bots for various reasons.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.