Everything posted by Arceus
-
Lego's Ultimate Elven Thieving guide [WIP]
Just as aesthetics, it may be useful to put links to each section and throw in 'Return to top' links once in a while :).
-
New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
The loaded term here is as to the interpretation of the word "allowed." I'm not really at liberty to say anymore :P.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Path to Maxing
Usually powertraining just refers to dropping any resources you're collecting while training, or if it's cost-efficient to do so, porter-banking them instead I suppose.
-
Another new game for Jagex
Just wait until you see the upcoming Treasure Hunter promotions that are going to pay for this game <.<. I guess it could be fun, might give it a try.
-
17th Nov 2014 - Treasure Trails Update & Community Tools
I don't report bots often, but I do report: selling accounts, solicitation (sexual advances/harassment), racial/homophobic slurs, offensive account names, scamming (i.e. doubling and variants), and disruptive behavior (spamming) quite often. For most of those they are talking in the chat and I guess right click report on their chat text suffices though.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
What's that Steph, a ninja teaser for them finally figuring out how to show clanmates in friends list? And why is someone offline in between two online ones? Or am I missing something?
- Count Down from 30k
-
Count Down from 30k
25,280 and good night TIF.
-
how to play runescape on android tablet
Can you? Or just companion? I guess if it runs Java, it should work somehow :P.
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
17th Nov 2014 - Treasure Trails Update & Community Tools
Thanks for the info but that is so silly, Jagex. I want my right click report >:(! Did they change it Monday or hotfix it later, because I think I remember still right clicking them subsequent to the update..
-
Count Down from 30k
25,286. Well you got off easy, no getting hit on the head with Devnull's hammer or anything!
-
10th Nov 2014 - Prifddinas - Lost City of the Elves - Part 2
On the contrary I would have to disagree with that. The more knowledge and experience you have, the better a teacher you will be. Maybe you could argue that they shouldn't design the curriculum, but I think any school would have to be crazy to take a high school dropout over someone with an Education PhD to teach first graders (as an example).
-
Path to Maxing
For smithing artisan's can be quite good and afk, with faster xp if you chug in more money. I'm not sure what your finances are like though. Another option is to just smith items but that's quite expensive. Your other plans all seem reasonable to me ;).
-
10th Nov 2014 - Prifddinas - Lost City of the Elves - Part 2
Ask someone who runs a large clan with an average total level that is sufficiently low. They should know if they're halfway competent.
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
hi
Moved to introductions - welcome to TIF!
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
Do defenders have value anymore?
They aren't useful because the stats just aren't competitive, as you've remarked. I suppose they could be a nice cosmetic if you like that sort of thing but no, I can't think of any sort of utility for them.
-
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Hmm shove new people into a (multiplayer) game with progress midway through. What could ever go wrong? I don't play these games but o.O.