Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Let us know if/when you get some! :)
  2. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Isn't diesel more expensive now anyway?
  3. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't have a car. Saves so many problems :shades: .
  4. Hmm, their wiki just says 'ghosts and spirits.' 10 points for vagueness!
  5. Hey there, thanks for the info! Do you happen to know if the ectoplasmator is alchable, and also what the weight is? After that we should be able to add it in :).
  6. I seem to remember on Frozen floors for myself (not sure which one, sorry :/). I'd just run 1-35 normally until you get it and try not to stress too much :) in the meantime.
  7. 25,318.
  8. That explains things, thanks for info...well I guess we will see how short term the fix is but 10M tells me it sticks around a while.
  9. My impression was that it was not a bug but an intentional change to throw off bots for a while. A tip if you didn't know: clicking the compass will turn you so you are facing directly north.
  10. You would think they would allocate more resources to analyzing/fixing things after an update, particularly as huge as this one, and especially after they've been running various Power to the Players polls on reactions to updates.
  11. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    The employees at the local convenience store treat me like their best friends for some reason :-k .
  12. The Draynor spot is extremely crowded on most worlds, save foreign servers. You might want to show a couple other spots for willows, i.e. Rimmington or Woodcutting island. I only watched a small bit of it with the audio off, but did you also mention to buy a rune hatchet straight off and bind it? Just a few tips/suggestions, sorry if they were already incorporated and I missed something!
  13. Who says that's a problem?
  14. Are you verifying that these monsters drop ghost hunter equipment, or asking if they do? I'm just not 100% sure I understand :P.
  15. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I was going to get a haircut. But it's Friday afternoon, and then I saw the line...
  16. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I've run for a while and can't get close to 5 minutes a mile :/. I'm probably not doing the right thing to train or pushing it hard enough (I don't want an injury, just the exercise) though. But on topic, ok then, I guess candy with a vitamin supplement = just as good/bad for you as the equivalent serving of fruit? Is it really that simple?
  17. Body runes were selling at 150ea for a while in the G.E. yesterday, according to a trustworthy friend.
  18. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    The answer is: it doesn't really matter (for the most part) because eating the right number of calories will dwarf the other effects. If you insist on analyzing though: a low fat diet isn't going to help you if you just eat a ton of carbohydrates, for example. It also depends on what kind of sugar, fiber. For example eating a bag of candy is sugar, and eating some fruit is sugar, but the fruit is better for you, if only for the fact that it will have vitamins (and fiber). When people say fiber is good for you, it's only soluble fiber that really gets absorbed. If you eat a lot of insoluble fiber, that's great, but your body doesn't really process much. So it's a more complicated question.
  19. 25,320. Or use IP.Board wooo.
  20. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    $1.57 is what I pay. As to what makes me think that...well, the water company is sending us a pamphlet explaining to us that the amount of lead in the water makes it unsafe to drink and all of their grand plans to fix it (most likely to justify hiking up the price of tap water, ha!) :rolleyes: .
  21. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    A water filter is what, like $50 for 50 gallons worth? It still costs money. And I'm not sure how much I trust in those things to take out lead, for example. Or bacteria accumulating in the filter that could make me sick.
  22. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Tap water? Nope, bottled water. I am not drinking the tap here.
  23. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I drink > half a gallon of water every day. I wish it were cheaper >.>.
  24. True but to push them up more you're going to have to actually create a use for them, like requiring runes in magic spells without the abilities gimmick. But then people complain magic is too expensive and it's just an endless loop.
  25. I wouldn't call all of the elemental rune price shifts (I'm looking at you, body runes tripling in G.E. value, let alone the real price) no major shift. But I suppose they could have done more.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.