Everything posted by Arceus
-
Count Down from 30k
Pff what number? 21,929.
- Count Up
-
Count Down from 30k
21,932. Wonder when Devnull will stop by again...
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
Train Invention FAST guide
Nice video and guide :). A couple question if you don't mind, as I'm curious.. What's the cost analysis of using all that augmented equipment? How much charge do you go through (in practice, as I know Jagex's numbers can be off) in an hour? Have you considered a ring swap? Ring of vigour will save 10% and asylum surgeon's can occasionally give you a free threshold, but I guess may not be worth the effort. Have you ever tried alternating Tsunami and Sunshine? It serves me well at K'ril but I haven't tried at Bandos yet.
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Today...
- Count Down from 30k
-
8th February 2016 - Sliske’s Scoreboard | Weekly D&D
Yes! One of the best patches in a while :thumbsup: .
- Count Down from 30k
- Today...
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
- Medium Treasure Trail - Anagram OK CO
-
1st February 2016: Zodiac Training Event | Invention Cosmetics
A portable spellbook and prayer changer? That sounds quite useful; I wonder how much bank will have to be sacrificed for it...
- Count Down from 30k
-
HELP! Just bought a membership for my Acc... Ik password is correct but doesn't work?
You can tweet @JagexSupport and hope for the best, hopefully they respond. Sometimes you need to be a bit persistent.
-
HELP! Just bought a membership for my Acc... Ik password is correct but doesn't work?
Whoops sorry, I meant for newer accounts. That is weird though - you might try filing a recovery attempt on your account or trying to get their attention on Twitter. In some cases they may need to reset things manually to make it work.
- Count Down from 30k
-
HELP! Just bought a membership for my Acc... Ik password is correct but doesn't work?
Are you sure you're typing in both the correct username and password? If you have an older account remember that the username would be the email you used to create the account. That's about the only thing I can think of at the moment, though
-
[Recruitment Drive] Your Chance to Join the Monster Hunting Team
Good luck to all the applicants! :)