Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I sure hope that was legal lol. I guess the logic is probably sound <_>
  2. 22,795.
  3. 22,797.
  4. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    572.
  5. 22,799.
  6. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I luckily had the good fortune of my parents (meaning my father) teach me how to drive. Although he got me a few lessons with an instructor in a car with an extra brake on the passenger's side first because I guess he didn't quite trust me just in case.
  7. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    572.
  8. 22,802.
  9. Then we can probably cut that number in half, because most of the time a player would buy a bond to sell it for cash, not to use for direct membership (does not really make sense, although I guess maybe for RuneCoins?). That would be at least two transactions for the life cycle of most bonds.
  10. 22,804.
  11. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    938.
  12. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    572. Where's Devnull?
  13. 22,806.
  14. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today I learned snails have retractable antenna...
  15. So I assume that 350K includes both player-to-player transactions and Jagex ones, or is it literally stating that Jagex has sold off 350K bonds/month on average?
  16. I thought it was next week?
  17. The penguins and the mammoths are teaming up to take over the world. I called it!
  18. I do like the idea, but I already made one so I want the new video to be different, I don't know how I'm gonna accomplish that, that will be hard. Try something different; maybe you have better weapons, more experience, etc. since the first one?
  19. 22,808.
  20. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    568.
  21. 22,810.
  22. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    A restaurant meal for less than $4?! That doesn't buy breadsticks here...
  23. So you want them to go from riches To rags...oh wait a minute...
  24. 22,812.
  25. 22,814.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.