Everything posted by Uula
-
What are you listening to right now!?
H. by Tool
-
The race to 91 Runecrafting (update: new racer added!)
Don't forget I'm in too now :wink: :D Yah, I'll be updating the front page to make sure it's obvious that you're in. Hopefully I'll still retain the support of JAmes and cowmasta even though I'm not the underdog now! Considering I have over 500k xp less than you, I'm the real underdog...
-
The race to 91 Runecrafting (update: new racer added!)
Don't forget I'm in too now :wink:
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Yeah I kept saying "Oh my." to random peopl :XD:
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
:ohnoes:
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I lost another night to a bad connection... It collapsed at 11:50 pm yesterday, when I was about to edit this thread to start another long night of rcing... and there was no way to fix it as the router is in my brothers room, where he probably was making babies with his girlfriend... So... Now at 2:33 pm I'll start again :? Let's jsut hope I can get done tonight, I'll be painting my room during the weekend =P~
-
Smallest monster that ever killed you
Died at like 4 combat to a goblin, so I made a new acc, Theodeen. Died again on that acc, so I made Uular. Then I decided to start skilling to make sure I won't die 8-)
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I fell asleep :( And besides, I gotta help grandpa with some stuff which might take a while... I'll make as many as possible today, and finish tomorrow probably.
-
The race to 91 Runecrafting (update: new racer added!)
mordendravid just told me about this ingame... And I immediately knew I'm interested... In joining the race! So what do you say, I'm currently 90k from 84 rc :-w
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
You can do that right away tbh =P~
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Well I'm about to start my extreme nolife day, which I havent told you guys about earlier... The plan is to craft these 42.3k ess I have left into nats, before the bell tolls at midnight 4-5 april So... I'll be updating the blog every 2 hours or so (but not during the night now, sorry.) to keep you up to date! Enjoy! :twisted:
-
Which skill capes have you seen and not seen yet?
Most common are Fletching and Cooking... :-w The most common 99 is strenght, and the amount of 99 fletchers and cooks are about the same... But as fletching is a members skill, there are most likely more fletching capes than cooking capes. Then we can't know the amount of str capes versus fletching capes... there are over 15k people with 99 str, and 12k+ fletching. I'd say the winner is fletching, as 3k of the str people should be f2p... And to be sort of on topic... how do I know what I have NOT seen? I think I've seen them all.
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
for sure :wall: <--- I do that irl while rcing
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
I like that ninja :lol: Go you!! :thumbsup:
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
2.5k tbh ;) I've promised some friends to write a guide later, this week I'm too busy though :P But check out the video a few posts up, could be helpful. And as I said earlier, today(=yesterday) wasn't a very good day, made 14.5k nats... I'll try to do 20k+ tomorrow and get 84 rc :o Gotta wake up early \
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
I couldn't be bothered editing it, just had to show how I do my runs. Although normally I do add music even to short 40 second clips :P And in other, but important news: <%[XR]RuneScript> *** [ END ]: You gained 22,599 runecraft exp in 59mins 59secs. That's 22,605 exp/h. Estimated time to level up: 10hrs 3mins 41secs FINALLY broke my perfection line... 2511 made in 59 minutes and 59 seconds! =D>
-
new level up format?
Well in german, there are 3 lines of text... :-k
-
Max. hit with bare foot?
That's not a bare foot, you got a flippin metal boot on it :-#
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Thanks :) made a short rc vid on request from some friends : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccm3uampu0I
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Wewt. Not so many nats done today, but a level, that's something.
-
2 April 2007 - Behind the Scenes - April
You might not know that they start working on each update months, or even years before the update itself... They probably complete it pretty fast, but then there's a lot of bug testing to be done to check that everything works as it should. The jewellery sounds pretty interesting though... Mining soft clay?
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Ended up making 19,060 nats today... I think it's my best ever. But I'll try to improve that a little every day this week :thumbsup: ~Should also be hitting 83 runecrafting today (or tomorrow however you like it..)
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
To be honest, it's more efficient to make cash for them by RCing, and buying them, instead of making your own... and RCing is better for exp, and about equal for cash even when using energy pots.
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
I used to make them myself, now I just can't farm & do herby while rcing...
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
I normally pay 2k for 3 dose pots. Today I was lucky to get 100 4 dose for 1.5k each though :lol: . SUPER energies by the way. And I use about one every 2 runs